Available to residents nationwide, iGObanking has a wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They currently offer standard CD rates from 3-months to 10-Years with 0.15% to 2.25% APY Rates. By joining iGObanking and opening a CD account online, you get to enjoy earning higher interest rates than regular savings account.
Right now, they are having specials on their 2.25% APY 12-Month CD Special on balances $1,000 or more. If you are interested, make sure to read on to learn more about iGObankings’s wide array of CDs and open your CD today!
With online banking with iGObanking, you’ll have the simplest, smartest way to actively control your money. Whether you open a high interest checking or savings account online, or invest in a high yield CD, iGObanking gives you online banking convenience and a competitive return on your investment.
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.65% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.70% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.70% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.80% APY||Apply Now|
Table of Contents
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time and usually the longer of a term is – the higher APY rate you make! iGObanking’s Best CD Offer pays a high APY rate with a 2.25% APY rate on their 12-Month CD term. Be sure to view our Best 12-Month CD Rates list and see how they compare. iGObanking wants to make you feel supported and helps put you in control of your hard earned funds. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
Special CD Rates
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Certificates of Deposits Rates
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
*Rates Effective As Of 05/20/2019
- Extremely Easy to Open: To open an account you must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien that is 18 years or older, you must have a U.S. address, a Social Security number, and a driver’s license or state-issued ID, and you must have a check or bank account number to electronically transfer money into your new account.
- Low Minimum Deposit: As long as you open your CD with at least $1,000, you will earn interest at the highest rate in the country.
- Competitive Rate: Earns more than the national average. Interest is also compounded daily and credited monthly.
- FDIC Insured: You can feel confident knowing that your funds are insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
Check out iGObanking online CD accounts and take advantage of their current 2.25% APY 12-Month CD Special. With a low opening minimum deposit of $1,000 and no fees, you will definitely get a satisfying return on your investment.
Keep in mind that you won’t be able to access your funds once you sign up. This is a great chance to invest in a high-interest CD account from iGObanking. For investors looking to earn higher returns on longer CDs, you can find more of the Best CD Rates in the country from the HMB list!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
With the United ClubSM Infinite Card:
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525 (waived first year). However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PrecheckTM Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!