Kinecta Federal Credit Union is a financial institution whose members are the main focus. As they continue to expand their position as a leader in the financial services industry the Kinecta name and logo represent continued commitment to delivering unequaled value to the members-owners of Kinecta Federal Credit Union. They have 35 full service offices in California. However, members can access Kinecta FCU’s services on the road through their online banking options. In addition to their online services, they are part of the Shared Branching Network, which gives you access to 5,300 other credit unions to perform the transactions or use services you need, wherever you are!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Kinecta FCU Membership:
- Visit your nearest Kinecta Federal Credit Union.
- Here are their eligibility requirements:
- Any immediate family or household member of a Kinecta member
- Any Select Employer Group (SEG) employee and their immediate family and household members
- Any member of the Consumers Cooperative Society of Santa Monica (CCSSM) – requires $10 nonrefundable membership fee to CCSSM
- CCSSM Application – In addition to the one-time nonrefundable $10 fee for CCSSM, a standard Membership Application fee $5.00 will be charged as well.
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends schools in select zip codes of Anaheim, Lancaster, Rialto, Santa Ana and the Greater Los Angeles Area. (Not all zip codes apply)
- To apply for membership, you will need the following info to fill out the online application form:
- Valid Driver’s License/State ID/Passport
- Valid United States Social Security Number/Email/DoB
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer
Reasons To Join Kinecta FCU:
Kinecta Federal CU offers fair rates on mortgage, auto, credit cards, and savings. In addition, you can receive a free credit advice to ensure you are on the right track for financial success. You will also have the opportunity to financial tools at your fingertips, 24/7. Your funds will be secure and they will all be accessible for withdrawal at a branch or ATM. Your funds are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration. To find out more about their membership features, be sure to visit their membership benefits page!
Kinecta Federal Credit Union has offered personal and financial services that have high value, and they have grown in strength and size tremendously because of this. If you have more membership eligibility questions, feel free to contact a Kinecta FCU employee! If this credit union did no suit you, be sure to check out our full list of Credit Unions Anyone Can Join. Don’t forget to share your experience with this credit union by commenting below.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axox Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|