For residents of Washington, Kitsap Credit Union is offering a $33 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Kitsap Credit Union by December 31, 2017. To earn this bonus all you have to do is have your friend open a new checking account, make 12 non-ATM debit card purchases per month, receive your statement electronically, and have direct deposit or automatic bill pay services. Then you will both earn the $33 bonus! Also, $34 will be donated to a financial education for kids. If you are interested in what Kitsap Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: You are eligible for membership if you live, work, worship, or go to school in Washington.
Editor’s Note: Kitsap Credit Union will also donate $34 to fund financial education for kids!
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Kitsap Credit Union $33 Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Referrer Bonus: $33
- Referee Bonus: $33
- Account Type: Gold checking, Classic Checking, Varsity Checking
- Availability: WA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must be an eligible member in order to refer others.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
How to Earn Kitsap Credit Union Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Kitsap Credit Union
- Have your friend open a new qualifying checking account.
- Once the requirements are met, you will earn the $33 bonus.
- The new member must open a Gold checking, Classic Checking, or Varsity Checking account with a $25 opening deposit by December 31, 2017.
- You must make 12 non-ATM debit card purchases per month, receive your statement electronically, and have direct deposit or automatic bill pay services.
- Then you will earn the $33 bonus.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Kitsap Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other.
You can receive a $33 bonus when you refer someone to Kitsap Credit Union. The referred member will need to follow and meet the requirements such as opening a new checking account. If you have any experiences with this bank then leave us a comment letting us know how it went for you. Your feedback makes our site even better. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.