Are you a Lockheed Martin, MRAS or Maryland Air National Guard employee? If so, LM Federal Credit Union is offering you $20 bonus when you open a new LMFCU membership, open a Share Account and sign-up for a $25 or greater weekly payroll deduction by December 31, 2016. Once the Share Account is open with a balance of $25, your membership is active and you are immediately eligible to use any Credit Union service. LM Federal provides its members with many unique financial products as well as superior member service! Hurry though, because this offer ends December 31, 2016!
Eligibility for membership:
- Lockheed Martin employees in MD, DC, VA, PA and NJ
- Middle River Aircraft Systems employees in MD
- Maryland Air National Guard employees & reservists at Warfield Air National Guard Base
- Employees of select groups and companies in Middle River, MD
- Family members of existing LMFCU members
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
LMFCU Membership Information:
- Sign up Offer
- LMFCU New Member Promotional PDF Printout
- Account Type: LM Federal Share (Savings) Account
- Availability: MD, DC, VA, PA, and NJ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes ($500+ per month)
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: Cash bonus will be subtracted from the account if it is closed within 90 days of opening.
How To Earn LMFCU Bonus:
- Open a LM Federal Share (Savings) Account at LM Federal Credit Union.
- New memberships may be opened by telephone, in person or through the mail.
- The initial deposit to open your account may be made by check (mailed or by phone), cash or through payroll deductions.
- Once the Share Account is open with a balance of $25, your membership is active and you are immediately eligible to use any Credit Union service.
- Sign-up for a $25 or greater weekly payroll deduction.
- The $20 is yours!
LMFCU Referral Bonus:
If you are a Lockheed Martin, MRAS or Maryland Air National Guard employee, you can earn a $20 referral bonus if you refer a co-worker for membership. Your co-worker also gets $20 when they signup for payroll deduction. Feel free to comment below with your information to refer HMB’s readers.
If you are an employee of Lockheed Martin or other group from Maryland, D.C, Virginia, or Pennsylvania, or New Jersey, you should consider signing up for LM Federal Credit Union to earn a $50 bonus. Don’t forget to set up direct deposit(defined as an ACH deposit from the member’s employer of at least $500 per month). The $50 bonus will be deposited once the first direct deposit is posted and confirmed. If you are opening this checking bonus, let us know whether it’s hard or soft pull or credit card funding. Find more bank bonuses from our full list of bank promotions.
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $100 back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Plus, earn 20% back on purchases at Amazon.com on the Card in the first 6 months, up to $200 back.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).