Find the latest Luther Burbank Savings CD Rates, promotions, and offers here.
At the moment you can earn 2.00% APY on a 6-month CD term.
Table of Contents
About Luther Burbank Savings
Luther Burbank Savings only opened their doors in 2005 but has since expanded into new markets and continues to offer cutting-edge financial solutions.
*While Luther Burbank Savings has these rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Promotions here
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
Luther Burbank Savings CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer the term, the higher APY rate you make.
Luther Burbank Savings ‘s Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rate with a 2.00% APY rate for their 6-month CD term. They currently offer standard CD rates from 3-months to 60-months. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out Luther Burbank Savings ‘s CDs and their rates listed below.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: —
- Early withdrawal penalty: Unlisted
$1,000 – $49,999.99 Minimum Deposit
|3 – 11 Month||0.75%|
|12 – 23 Month||0.70%|
$50,000 – $99,999.99 Minimum Deposit
|3 – 11 Month||0.75%|
|12 – 23 Month||0.80%|
$100,000 – $249,999.99 Minimum Deposit
|3 – 11 Month||0.75%|
|12 – 23 Month||0.90%|
$250,000+ Minimum Deposit
|3 – 11 Month||0.85%|
|12 – 23 Month||1.00%|
Editor’s Note: The 6-Month CD survey requires a $10,000 minimum opening deposit to earn the special rate.
Luther Burbank Savings CD Features
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowed by law
If you are interested in a short or long term CD then, Luther Burbank Savings is currently offering great CD rate increased up to 2.00% APY on their 6-Month CD! Opening a CD with Luther Burbank Savings means greater savings and maximizing your earning potential.
That being said, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Luther Burbank Savings CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from s, credit unions and thrifts. , thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|