Available for residents of Kentucky, Magnolia Bank is offering a $50 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Magnolia Bank by December 31, 2019.
To qualify for this referral bonus, you must first fill out their referral form and give it to a friend. Remember to have your friend bring it to their nearest branch and use it to open a new Magnolia Checking account. Additionally, they will have to set-up a direct deposit and close their account at their previous bank.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking: Enjoy $1,000 bonus when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB1219 by 1/06/2020 along with high interest rate of 1.70% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 1/20/2020 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Magnolia Bank $50 Referral Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Magnolia Bank Referral Bonus PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Simple, Mobile, Interest, Renew Checking
- Availability: KY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown, let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Not specified, check with CSR
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $0 – $10, See Below
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR
How to Earn Magnolia Bank Bonus
- Fill out the referral form and have your referral bring it when they go to open a qualifying checking account with Magnolia Bank.
- They will have to set-up a direct deposit to the account and close their account at their previous bank.
- If you take advantage of this offer before December 31, 2019 you and your referral will earn $50.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Simple Checking Account: There are no monthly fees.
- Mobile Checking Account: Maintenance fee of $5 if balance falls below $50.
- Interest Checking Account: Waived if you set-up a savings account but maintenance fee of $10 if combined balance falls below $10,000.
- Renew Checking Account: $10 fee is reduced to $8 if you set-up a direct deposit.
Make sure you check out Magnolia Bank to learn more about the $50 referral bonus. Don’t forget this bonus will be reported on form 1099-INT. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity before it expires!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs.
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.00% APY||Review|
|Betterment EverydayTM Cash Reserve||1.78% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||$3,500 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Learn More---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review