Available for residents of Kentucky, Magnolia Bank is offering a $50 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Magnolia Bank by December 31, 2019.
To qualify for this referral bonus, you must first fill out their referral form and give it to a friend. Remember to have your friend bring it to their nearest branch and use it to open a new Magnolia Checking account. Additionally, they will have to set-up a direct deposit and close their account at their previous bank.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $700 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $700, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $120 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $475 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review
Table of Contents
Magnolia Bank $50 Referral Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Magnolia Bank Referral Bonus PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Simple, Mobile, Interest, Renew Checking
- Availability: KY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown, let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Not specified, check with CSR
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $0 – $10, See Below
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR
How to Earn Magnolia Bank Bonus
- Fill out the referral form and have your referral bring it when they go to open a qualifying checking account with Magnolia Bank.
- They will have to set-up a direct deposit to the account and close their account at their previous bank.
- If you take advantage of this offer before December 31, 2019 you and your referral will earn $50.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Simple Checking Account: There are no monthly fees.
- Mobile Checking Account: Maintenance fee of $5 if balance falls below $50.
- Interest Checking Account: Waived if you set-up a savings account but maintenance fee of $10 if combined balance falls below $10,000.
- Renew Checking Account: $10 fee is reduced to $8 if you set-up a direct deposit.
Make sure you check out Magnolia Bank to learn more about the $50 referral bonus. Don’t forget this bonus will be reported on form 1099-INT. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity before it expires!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs.