For residents of Illinois and Indiana, Marquette Bank is offering a $50 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account with a $20- $1,500 opening deposit.
To earn the $50 bonus, you must complete at least 1 direct deposits of at least $250 or complete at least 10 debit card transactions (excluding ATM withdrawals) within 60 days of account opening. Once the requirements are complete you will receive your bonus within 4-6 weeks. With any of the checking accounts you’ll have access to features such as mobile alerts, mobile direct deposit, mobile wallets, and more.
If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! Be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $150 will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: Chase business checking and savings accounts, any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Table of Contents
Marquette Bank $50 Bonus Info:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Marquette Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: FunRewards Checking w/ Interest, FunRewards Checking, Everyday Checking, ReStart Checking
- Availability: IL, IN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $20- $1,500
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $5- $8, see below on how to avoid the fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must keep the account in good standing.
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn Marquette Bank $50 Bonus:
- Open a FunRewards Checking w/ Interest, FunRewards Checking, Everyday Checking, or ReStart Checking account from Marquette Bank with a $20- $1,500 minimum opening deposit.
- Complete at least 1 direct deposits of at least $250 or complete at least 10 debit card transactions (excluding ATM withdrawals) within 60 days of account opening.
- Once the requirements are complete you will receive your bonus within 4-6 weeks.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- FunRewards Checking w/ Interest: Avoid the $8 fee when you maintain a $1,500 minimum balance requirement.
- FunRewards Checking: The $6 fee is unavoidable.
- Everyday Checking: Avoid the $7 fee when you complete one of the following:
- Maintain a $50 minimum balance.
- Maintain a monthly direct deposit of $250.
- Use your debit card 10 or more times for purchases and transactions processed as a non-PIN signature transaction.
- ReStart Checking: The $5 fee is unavoidable.
Make sure you check out Marquette Bank to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $50 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The American Express® Gold Card offers 35,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn 4X Membership Rewards® points when you dine at restaurants worldwide & at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X); 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees). Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.