Take advantage of Melrose Credit Union’s Share Certificates and invest funds at secure, competitive rates and terms. Invest a minimum of $5000 in a Share Certificate from competitive rates of 1.41% APY on a 1-Year CD to 2.42% APY on a 5-Year CD compounded quarterly.
Melrose Credit Union members enjoy some of the highest savings yields in the region with a variety of savings account options. Whether you are planning for retirement, saving for your child’s college education, or just saving for a rainy day, Melrose Credit Union offers a savings program to fit your needs. Their mission is to help you achieve your financial goals.
|Blue Federal Credit Union||5.15% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||5.15% APY 27-Month CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||5.15% APY 3-Month High Yield CD||Review|
|Quontic Bank||5.15% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|First Mid Bank & Trust||5.10% APY 9-Month CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||5.10% APY 1-Month High Yield CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||5.06% APY 4-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||5.01% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||5.00% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||5.00% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||5.00% APY 3-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||5.00% APY 23-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||5.00% APY 9-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|mph.bank||4.92% APY 6-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|First Mid Bank & Trust||4.92% APY 12-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|FVCbank||4.90% APY 12-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.90% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Idabel National Bank||4.90% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|Nationwide||4.75% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||4.75% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.75% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.70% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.65% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.60% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Great Lakes Credit Union||4.60% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.50% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
Melrose Credit Union CD Information:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: CD Account
- APY Rates: 1.41% – 2.42%
- Availability: Nationwide
- CD Lengths: 1 – 5 years
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $5000
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Penalties: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Renewal Policy: Yes,you will have 10 days after maturity to withdraw or cancel the automatic renewal.
Melrose Credit Union CD Terms:
- 1.41% APY for a 1-Year CD
- 1.56% APY for a 2-Year CD
- 1.81% APY for a 3-Year CD
- 2.07% APY for a 4-Year CD
- 2.42% APY for a 5-Year CD
Why You Should Apply for This Account:
Extremely Easy to Open an Account: To open an account you must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien that is 18 years or older, you must have a U.S. address, a Social Security number, and a driver’s license or state-issued ID, and you must have a check or bank account number to electronically transfer money into your new account.
Low Minimum Deposit: As long as you open your CD with at least $5,000, you will earn interest at the highest rate in the country.
Competitive Rate: At 2.42% APY, the CD account earns more than the national average. Interest is also compounded daily and credited monthly.
NCUA Insured: You can feel confident knowing that your funds are insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
Check out Melrose Credit Union online Share Certificate accounts and an earn interest rate up to 2.42% APY. Melrose Credit Union provides a wide variety of services and financial options to member. Join today and enjoy some of the highest saving yields and highest rates in the region. For investors looking to earn higher returns on longer CDs, you can find more of the Best CD Rates in the country from the HMB list!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.
Leave a Reply