Find the most recent Members Exchange Credit Union CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
Members Exchange Credit Union is currently offering a 3.30% APY 54-Month CD on your funds.
Table of Contents
About Members Exchange Credit Union
For more than 50 years, Members Exchange Credit Union (MECU) has helped thousands of people just like you manage their finances, keep debt under control, and follow their dreams. Today, they remain steadfast in their commitment to providing each and every one of their members with unmatched service and attention.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in Hinds, Madison, Rankin, Simpson and Copiah Counties in Mississippi. See more about membership eligibility here.|
Additionally, Members Exchange Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
*Furthermore, if you want to find other great offers, Discover Bank Promotions are some of the best nationwide.
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.65% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.70% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.70% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.80% APY||Apply Now|
Members Exchange Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Furthermore, usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $100,000
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: The Early Withdrawal Penalty for CDs with terms longer than 12 months is 180 days of interest on the amount being withdrawn.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Members Exchange Credit Union CD Features
- Wire Transfers
- Pay a Person
- Reorder Checks
- Mobile App
The minimum balance to earn this rate is rather high, however if you are able to meet this requirement, I recommend you check out this CD Rate at at Members Exchange Credit Union. In addition to earning a high rate on your funds, you will also be able to gain access to many great features.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Members Exchange Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Furthermore, check back often for the latest Members Exchange Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.