Here you can find the most recent Mission City Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, Mission City Federal Credit Union bonuses range from $25 in bonuses.
Table of Contents
About Mission City Federal Credit Union Promotions
Established in 1959, Mission City Federal Credit Union’s mission is to improve each member’s life by delivering valuable financial services. With their beginnings in Santa Clara, CA, they have since grown to serve even more members. Check out this credit union where you can take advantage of bank bonuses, CD rates as well as bank rates.
- Availability: CA (Branch Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
We will review the current Mission City Federal Credit Union promotions below.
Mission City Federal Credit Union $25 Referral Bonus
Currently, Mission City Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 Referral Bonus when you refer a new member and they meet certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $25 bonus
- Account Type: Savings (Share Account)
- Availability: CA
(No expiration date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($300 bonus), U.S. Bank Easy Checking ($400 bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($375 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($300 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Complete the Member Referral Program coupon and have your referred applicant provide it to a Mission City FCU representative at the time of account opening. You must provide the full name, phone number, and email address for the person you have referred.
- Once your eligible referral has completely opened their new account, you will both have $25 deposited into your account after 30-days.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- A referrer may only receive bonuses for eligible referrals who complete account opening.
- Bonuses are paid 30-days or more after account opening.
- A referrer may not refer themselves.
- A minimum of $10.00 is required to open a Mission City FCU savings account.
- Offer is not available for Mission City FCU employees.
- This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
How to Waive Monthly Fees
- Personal Checking: No monthly fees
- Santa Clara Checking: Not stated, check with CSR for more information
- Yield Plus Checking: No monthly fees
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to Mission City Federal Credit Union. If you are eligible then I would give this offer a shot! There isn’t a direct deposit requirement or any monthly fees so that’s a plus. So if you do open an account with Mission City Federal Credit Union then go ahead and leave us a comment down below.
*Check back on this page for updated Mission City Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.