Find the latest Money One Federal Credit Union IRA Rates, CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Money One Federal Credit Union can offer a wide array of products, services, and now a IRA rate of 3.60% APY for 3 years.
Table of Contents
About Money One Federal Credit Union
Money One Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Largo, Maryland. It was established in 1951 and has grown to 12,522 members at 2 locations. Being a relatively small credit union, see if you meet the membership requirements below.
|Eligibility: Membership in Money One Federal Credit Union is open to the following: (1) those who live in any of the following Prince George’s County, Maryland, Zip Codes: (2) through joining Gifts for Easter Seals (must bring a completed donation form to one of the Credit Union’s offices); (3) employees or members of over 100 area Select Employer Groups. See current membership details|
They have a wide array of products to meet your individual needs and are proud to be a financial institution that can serve all your financial needs, and care about how those needs are met.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits or IRAs, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While Money One Federal Credit Union has decent rates, their product line can still be considered limited. I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|Sallie Mae||5.00% APY 27-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.85% APY 23-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||4.80% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union||4.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.65% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.60% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Great Lakes Credit Union||4.60% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.50% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|Quontic Bank||4.45% APY 60-Month CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||4.41% APY 4-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.40% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Idabel National Bank||4.35% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||4.30% APY 60-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.25% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.15% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.10% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|State Exchange Bank||3.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
Money One Federal Credit Union CD Rates
An IRA is a tax-deferred retirement account for an individual that permits individuals to set aside money each year. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With a low minimum deposit of $500, you can invest in a State Department FCU IRA account to maximize your earnings. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to check out our CD rates below.
- Minimum deposit: None
- Maximum deposit: $250k
- Early withdrawal penalty: There is a 180-day dividend penalty for early withdrawal which could reduce your principal investment.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
- No minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
With a unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. Take advantage of a no minimum balance requirement to earn the high APY of 3.60% 36-month IRA.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest IRA from Money One Federal Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Check back often for the latest Money One Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.