Find the latest My Banking Direct CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Best CD Rates: 5.15% APY, 5-Month CD, $2.5K minimum opening deposit, unlimited additional deposits.
Availability: Nationwide, internet bank
Credit Pull: Soft Pull
About My Banking Direct CD
Available to residents nationwide, My Banking Direct has a wide array of products to meet your individual needs. Ranging from Checking, Savings, CDs, and loans all the way to Online and Mobile banking with Bill Pay, Mobile Deposits, eStatments, and so much more. By joining My Banking Direct and opening a CD account, you get to enjoy earning a higher interest rate than a regular savings account.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
*Rates Effective As Of 05/22/2023
My Banking Direct CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time and usually the longer of a term is – the higher APY rate you make! My Banking Direct‘s Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rate with a 5.15% APY rate on the 5-Month term. My Banking Direct wants to make you feel supported and gain control of your funds. If you’re interested in earning a higher rate then make sure to check out the CD rates below.
- Minimum deposit: $2,500
- Maximum deposit: —
- Early withdrawal penalty: 90 days interest on the amount withdrawn
|Compare to the best CDs such as Blue Federal Credit Union 15-Month CD (5.15% APY), First Mid Bank & Trust 9-Month CD (5.00% APY), FVCbank 12-Month No Penalty CD (5.06% APY), CIT Bank 6-Month CD (5.00% APY), and CIT Bank 11-Month No Penalty CD (4.90% APY).|
Important Details for My Banking Direct
- Funding – ACH, wire ($15 fee), internal transfer, or by mailing a check.
- Ownership – Individual, joint, or trust.
- Interest – Compounded daily/credited quarterly and can be transferred to an internal account.
- Maturing Funds – If a certificate is not renewed, the balance will be placed in an interest-bearing, Post-Maturity savings account.
- Beneficiaries – Unlimited, percentages can be assigned; Social Security numbers are required.
- Grace Period – 7 calendar days, if automatic renewal is available.
- Credit Check – ChexSystems.
- 24/7 access to your account online
- No monthly maintenance fee
- A low minimum
- FDIC Insured
Whether you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further than My Banking Direct. Currently, they are offering you standard and special CD rates that go up to 5-month CD term 5.15% APY.
All you need to do is pick your CD term and watch your money grow. Also, you can have peace of mind knowing that My Banking Direct is insured by the FDIC. So sign up for a CD with My Banking Direct and the enjoy their high APY rates today. If you are not interested or eligible, than check out our full list of Best CD Rates here at HMB!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
Leave a Reply