If you played an NCAA sanctioned sport at an NCAA School at any time prior to July 15, 2016 you may be eligible for a potential award from the NCAA Student Athlete Concussion Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the NCAA has allegedly been negligent and had breached their duty of protecting all current and former student athletes as well as changes made to the to the NCAA’s return-to-play guidelines for student-athletes who had suffered concussions or concussion symptoms.
NCAA deny that they did anything wrong but has agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation, If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by August 14, 2020!
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder Account: Earn 2.20% APY on your funds - a top tier, competitive APY on your money. One of the top savings rates in the nation, CIT Savings Builder help you build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 deposit per month or maintain a balance of $25k or more to earn their highest interest rate. Apply Now---CIT Savings Builder Review|
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 1.90% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review
NCAA Student Athlete Concussion CAL:
- NCAA Student Athlete Concussion Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 08/14/2020
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, played an NCAA-sanctioned sport at an NCAA school at any time prior to July 15, 2016.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: In re: National Collegiate Athletic Association Student-Athlete Concussion Injury Litigation 1:13-cv-09116
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the NCAA Student Athlete Concussion Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by August 14, 2020!
Were you a student athlete at an NCAA sanctioned sport that received a concussion? If so you may be eligible for a potential award from the NCAA Student Athlete Concussion Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that the NCAA has allegedly been negligent and had been failing their duty to protect their student athletes, as well as making changes to their return-to-play guidelines for student-athletes who had suffered concussions or concussion symptoms. If you yourself were a NCAA student athlete, you may be eligible for a potential award by August 14, 2020! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers double cash back. You'll earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.