If you played an NCAA sanctioned sport at an NCAA School at any time prior to July 15, 2016 you may be eligible for a potential award from the NCAA Student Athlete Concussion Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the NCAA has allegedly been negligent and had breached their duty of protecting all current and former student athletes as well as changes made to the to the NCAA’s return-to-play guidelines for student-athletes who had suffered concussions or concussion symptoms.
NCAA deny that they did anything wrong but has agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation, If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by August 14, 2020!
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
NCAA Student Athlete Concussion CAL:
- NCAA Student Athlete Concussion Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 08/14/2020
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, played an NCAA-sanctioned sport at an NCAA school at any time prior to July 15, 2016.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: In re: National Collegiate Athletic Association Student-Athlete Concussion Injury Litigation 1:13-cv-09116
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the NCAA Student Athlete Concussion Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by August 14, 2020!
Were you a student athlete at an NCAA sanctioned sport that received a concussion? If so you may be eligible for a potential award from the NCAA Student Athlete Concussion Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that the NCAA has allegedly been negligent and had been failing their duty to protect their student athletes, as well as making changes to their return-to-play guidelines for student-athletes who had suffered concussions or concussion symptoms. If you yourself were a NCAA student athlete, you may be eligible for a potential award by August 14, 2020! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee