If you played an NCAA sanctioned sport at an NCAA School at any time prior to July 15, 2016 you may be eligible for a potential award from the NCAA Student Athlete Concussion Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the NCAA has allegedly been negligent and had breached their duty of protecting all current and former student athletes as well as changes made to the to the NCAA’s return-to-play guidelines for student-athletes who had suffered concussions or concussion symptoms.
NCAA deny that they did anything wrong but has agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation, If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by August 14, 2020!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
NCAA Student Athlete Concussion CAL:
- NCAA Student Athlete Concussion Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 08/14/2020
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, played an NCAA-sanctioned sport at an NCAA school at any time prior to July 15, 2016.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: In re: National Collegiate Athletic Association Student-Athlete Concussion Injury Litigation 1:13-cv-09116
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the NCAA Student Athlete Concussion Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by August 14, 2020!
Were you a student athlete at an NCAA sanctioned sport that received a concussion? If so you may be eligible for a potential award from the NCAA Student Athlete Concussion Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that the NCAA has allegedly been negligent and had been failing their duty to protect their student athletes, as well as making changes to their return-to-play guidelines for student-athletes who had suffered concussions or concussion symptoms. If you yourself were a NCAA student athlete, you may be eligible for a potential award by August 14, 2020! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.49% - 28.24%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
Leave a Reply