Table of Contents
If you live near a New York Community Bank in New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Florida, or Arizona, you can sign up for a new checking account and earn a $500 Cashback Bonus. When you open any checking account, you will automatically be enrolled in the bank’s rewards program, which awards you 10 points ($0.10) for every purchase that you make with your debit card that is $50 or more. You can use this rewards program to earn up to 5000 points ($500) in a year!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $500 Cash
- Account Type – My Community Basic Checking, My Community Free Checking, My Community Interest Checking, My Community 50+ Checking, Student Checking
- Availability – NY, NJ, FL, OH, AZ
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – Optional
- Avoiding Fee -The Basic Checking account doesn’t allow you to waive the fee, but the Interest Checking account allows you to waive the fee with a daily balance of $500 or more.
- Account Closure Fee – None
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
How To Earn NY Community Bank Bonus:
- If you live in a qualifying state, open a new checking account from New York Community Bank.
- You will automatically be eligible to participate in the rewards program.
- Use your debit card to make a purchase of $50 or more and you will earn 10 points.
- Make up to 500 transactions within a year to earn the maximum 5000 points.
- When you have made the qualifying number of transactions, you can redeem your points for a $500 bonus.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- The Rewards Program is available for personal checking accounts only.
- Restrictions apply.
- Eligible personal checking accounts with a Visa® check card are automatically enrolled in the Rewards Program.
- No minimum monthly balance requirement to participate.
- Customer must accumulate a minimum of 2,000 Reward Points ($20 in cash) before becoming eligible for redemption.
- There is a fee for Point-of-Sale Debit transactions; fees may offset earnings.
- If the account is closed or in the event the Rewards Program is discontinued, any existing accumulated points would be forfeited.
- Offer may be withdrawn at the discretion of the bank at any time.
This cashback bonus from New York Community Bank is great because the requirements are pretty straightforward. You just have to open any checking account and then post a total of 500 transactions worth $50 or more within one year. Once you satisfy these requirements, you’ll receive a $500 cashback bonus! If you don’t live in a qualifying state, take a look at our lists of national and regional bank bonuses to find an offer near you.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).