Table of Contents
For residents Nationwide, UFB Direct Airlines is offering up to a 120,000 miles/points per year when you open up a new UFB Direct Airlines Rewards Checking Account. You will earn 1 mile/point for every $3 Point of Sale debit transaction spent in your account! Sign up today and get rewarded with a UFB Direct Airlines Checking Account!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – 1,000-120,000 miles
- Account Type – Airlines Rewards Checking
- Availability – Nationwide
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – No, however reward points given depends on a point of sale, and debit transactions. points will be forfeited upon account cancelation.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
How To Earn UFB Airlines Bonus:
- Set up a UFB Direct Checking Account through the Airlines Rewards Program.
- Make a minimum $100 Deposit.
- Complete debit card transactions. (Determines the number of points you can earn.)
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Rewards Program- Miles/Points for your checking account is credited on a monthly basis.
- Merchants who accept Visa/MasterCard cards are assigned a merchant code which is determined by the merchant or its processor in accordance with Visa/MasterCard procedures based on the kinds of products and services they primarily sell.
- UFB Direct cannot control how merchants choose to classify a transaction
Purchases made at Super Markets, Super Stores, Grocery Stores, Wholesale Stores, Discount Stores, USPS, and financial or money transfer institutions are not eligible.
- Purchases made using virtual wallets, funds transfer services, or other similar technology are not eligible.
- If your account is at zero at the end of your statement cycle, your accrued Miles/Points will be forfeited for that cycle and your account will be closed.
- UFB Direct may add more participating airlines in the future.
For residents nationwide, UFB Direct Airlines is offering a chance to earn up to 120,000 miles/points. Earn 1 mile/point for every $3 Point of Sale debit transaction spent in your account! UFB Direct Airlines gives customers the perfect opportunity to travel for free! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and start earning points! Don’t forget to check out our full lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.