Table of Contents
Are you a resident of Colorado? Are you working for a company that uses Vectra Bank? If so, you might be eligible to sign up for the VectraWorks program to take advantage of a $50 Checking Bonus. This is a program that gives you a few extra banking benefits, and it’s available to an employee of any company that banks with Vectra. If you’re eligible, you can open a new Flex Checking, Platinum Relationship Checking, Platinum Plus Relationship Checking, or Business Owner Checking account to get started on the checking bonus. After that, all you have to do is sign up for a debit card and enroll in personal internet banking within 90 days of opening the account. There’s no direct deposit requirement or spending requirement! Just make sure you sign up before 6/30/2016.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $50 Cash
- Account Type – Flex Checking, Platinum Relationship Checking, Platinum Plus Relationship Checking, or Business Owner Checking
- Availability – CO
- Expiration Date – 6/30/2016
- Credit Inquiry – Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $7, $15, or $25
- Avoiding Fee – If you open a Flex Checking account, you can waive the fee by having a $1000 minimum balance, $500 direct deposit, or qualifying transactions. The other accounts only allow you to waive the fee with a qualifying minimum daily balance.
- Account Closure Fee – There is a $25 fee if the account is closed within 90 days of opening.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
How To Earn Vectra Bank Bonus:
- Determine whether or not your employer banks with Vectra Bank.
- If eligible, apply for a new Flex Checking, Platinum Relationship Checking, Platinum Plus Relationship Checking, or Business Owner Checking account.
- Tell them you want to join VectraWorks.
- Within 90 days, sign up for a debit card and enroll in personal internet banking.
- Once you complete these requirements, the $50 bonus will be awarded within 30 days.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- In the event of more than one personal checking account being present at the time of offer fulfillment, the bonus will be deposited into the account most recently opened.
- Limit of one (1) Bonus per customer.
- Minimum opening deposit of $50 required and the bonus cannot be used as the opening deposit.
- If you close your account within 90 days of account opening, you will be charged a $25 early closure fee.
- Accounts overdrawn or closed at the time of bonus fulfillment are not eligible for this offer.
- All tax liabilities, if any, associated with the benefits are the responsibility of the customer, and the customer may receive an IRS form 1099 for the approximate retail value of the benefits.
If you live in Colorado and are interested in a $50 checking bonus, you should definitely check out Vectra Bank. As long as you are employed by a company that uses this bank, you are eligible to join VectraWorks, which is a program that gives you a few additional benefits. Once you open a qualifying account, you just need to open a debit card and sign up for internet banking within 90 days. Following these simple instructions guarantees you a $50 bonus. If you want to take a look at other offers, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
The IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card offers 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 17X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 3X points per $1 spent on purchases at monthly bills, gas stations, and restaurants. 2X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.