For residents of Maryland and D.C., do you love the National Institutes of Health FCU? If so, now’s the time to spread the great word about NIHFCU membership! Not only can you help your eligible family members, friends or colleagues save time and money as they work towards their financial goals, you will both receive a special $25 thank you bonus from the NIHFCU!
Credit goes to Vance for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
NIHFCU Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- National Institutes of Health FCU Promotion PDF Printout
- National Institutes of Health FCU Referral Form
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: DC, MD (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Yes, see how to avoid monthly fees below.
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a new Checking account.
- Closing Account Fee: $25 bonus will be retracted if account is closed within 180 days.
How to Earn NIHFCU Bonus:
- Fill out the top half of the referral form and provide to each eligible person you are referring.
- Click here to download and print referral form.
- Visit any branch.
- Your referral will need to fill out the bottom half of the form and present it at any branch during account opening or enclose with mailed-in application.
- Have your Referee open a new Checking account from National Institutes of Health FCU.
- You will both receive a $25 deposit into your respective NIHFCU share accounts.
- There is no limit to how many $25 bonuses you can earn so let the referring begin!
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Money Manager Plus: $20 monthly service fee unless there is a minimum balance of $25,000 in combined savings balances or Direct Deposit and $10,000 in combined savings balances.
- Money Manager: $17 monthly service fee unless you have a monthly cumulative Direct Deposit of at least $1000.
- Basic: $5 monthly service fee unless checking balance is greater than or equal to $100 or combined account plus loan balance is greater than or equal to $5,000 each day of the month.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a National Institutes of Health FCU, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
Introduce a friend or family member to the advantages of National Institutes of Health FCU, have them sign up for a new checking account through your referral link. Once that is done, you BOTH share the rewards and each receive a $25 Amazon.com gift card bonus! Easy as that! Remember, the more you refer, the more you earn, so get started today! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.