Low interest means more savings. Are you looking for a new credit card? If so, check out the No-Fee Scotiabank Value® Visa Card! It offers a low interest rate on cash advances and purchases made with the card. Unfortunately, this opportunity is only available in Canada only so if you qualify, take advantage of this as soon as possible.
This card is special and definitely worth checking out because of the no annual fee aspect. If you’re looking for a card that you could use everyday, then definitely consider the No-Fee Scotiabank Value® Visa Card. If this card interests you in the slightest bit, continue reading below!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
Table of Contents
No-Fee Scotiabank Value® Visa Card
- Save up to hundreds of dollars a year: Save with the combination of a low interest rate and no annual fee – it could add up to hundreds a year!
- Pay down higher interest rates balances faster: Stay one step ahead of your balance – a lower interest rate makes this card an affordable way to finance those medium to large purchases you are making.
- Transfer higher rate balances and save even more: Switch balances over from higher interest-rate credit cards to the No-Fee Scotiabank Value Visa Card. By consolidating your higher rate balances, you’ll save on interest and make paying bills easier.
- $500 Credit Limit
- No annual fee
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- No annual fee. Provides a zero-charge service in exchange for a low interest rate on all purchases and cash advances. You can also request an additional card at no extra charge.
- Quick pay. Pay for purchases in a flash when you use Visa payWave. Keep an eye out for the payWave logo to make payments using this service where available.
- Optional insurance coverage. Receive conditional insurance coverage when you pay an additional fee ($1.09 per $100 of average daily balance on your credit card).
- Save on car rentals. Book with AVIS and Budget car rental locations in Canada and the U.S. and save up to 25% when you pay with your Scotiabank Value No-Fee Visa Card.
- World class service. Reach out to customer service 24/7 by calling the number on the back of your card. You can use this service to report cards missing or stolen, request additional cards, file complaints or resolve issues by speaking directly to an agent.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you do not want to pay an annual fee in return for a low interest rate, we found the perfect credit card for you! The No-Fee Scotiabank Value® Visa Card will allow the cardholder to save up to hundreds per year on interest. This card has no annual fee which is always a plus. Remember to apply for the card as soon as possible! However, if this credit card promotion is not for you, check out our full list of credit card bonuses for all your credit card needs!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|