Low interest means more savings. Are you looking for a new credit card? If so, check out the No-Fee Scotiabank Value® Visa Card! It offers a low interest rate on cash advances and purchases made with the card. Unfortunately, this opportunity is only available in Canada only so if you qualify, take advantage of this as soon as possible.
This card is special and definitely worth checking out because of the no annual fee aspect. If you’re looking for a card that you could use everyday, then definitely consider the No-Fee Scotiabank Value® Visa Card. If this card interests you in the slightest bit, continue reading below!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 100,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Get one-year complimentary DashPass, a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar that provides unlimited deliveries with $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders. After that, you are automatically enrolled in DashPass at the current monthly rate. Activate by 12/31/24.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
Table of Contents
No-Fee Scotiabank Value® Visa Card
- Save up to hundreds of dollars a year: Save with the combination of a low interest rate and no annual fee – it could add up to hundreds a year!
- Pay down higher interest rates balances faster: Stay one step ahead of your balance – a lower interest rate makes this card an affordable way to finance those medium to large purchases you are making.
- Transfer higher rate balances and save even more: Switch balances over from higher interest-rate credit cards to the No-Fee Scotiabank Value Visa Card. By consolidating your higher rate balances, you’ll save on interest and make paying bills easier.
- $500 Credit Limit
- No annual fee
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- No annual fee. Provides a zero-charge service in exchange for a low interest rate on all purchases and cash advances. You can also request an additional card at no extra charge.
- Quick pay. Pay for purchases in a flash when you use Visa payWave. Keep an eye out for the payWave logo to make payments using this service where available.
- Optional insurance coverage. Receive conditional insurance coverage when you pay an additional fee ($1.09 per $100 of average daily balance on your credit card).
- Save on car rentals. Book with AVIS and Budget car rental locations in Canada and the U.S. and save up to 25% when you pay with your Scotiabank Value No-Fee Visa Card.
- World class service. Reach out to customer service 24/7 by calling the number on the back of your card. You can use this service to report cards missing or stolen, request additional cards, file complaints or resolve issues by speaking directly to an agent.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you do not want to pay an annual fee in return for a low interest rate, we found the perfect credit card for you! The No-Fee Scotiabank Value® Visa Card will allow the cardholder to save up to hundreds per year on interest. This card has no annual fee which is always a plus. Remember to apply for the card as soon as possible! However, if this credit card promotion is not for you, check out our full list of credit card bonuses for all your credit card needs!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and a Standard savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through February 7, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB323 by 03/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|