Find the latest North East Kansas Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer a 18 month CD with a 1.51% APY Rate when you qualify.
Table of Contents
About North East Kansas Credit Union
North East Kansas Credit Union is headquartered in Topeka, Kansas and was established in 1958. They offer CD rates that are 18% higher than the national average.
North East Kansas Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
|Eligibility: Membership in Northeast Kansas Credit Union is open to those who live, worship or work in Douglas, Jackson, Jefferson, Osage, Pottawatomie, Shawnee, or Wabaunsee counties in Kansas.
See current membership details
*While North East Kansas Credit Union does have competitive rates compared to traditional banks, I still recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|Sallie Mae||5.00% APY 27-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||5.00% APY 22-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||4.60% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.50% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.50% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Idabel National Bank||4.35% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.35% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.05% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.00% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|State Exchange Bank||3.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||3.65% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 4.45% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank||Up to 4.25% APY||Review|
North East Kansas Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With an opening deposit of $500, you can invest in a North East Kansas Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. Be sure to also check out the CD rates below to potentially find even better rates for you!
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: A penalty may be imposed equaling 365 days dividends on entire balance
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
North East Kansas Credit Union CD Features
- Online Banking
- Earns Interest at a Competitive Rate
- NCUA Insured
North East Kansas Credit Union offers you a CD rate up to a 18 month 1.51% APY rate. All you need to do is to pick your CD term, and have a minimum opening deposit of $500.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD with a low balance from North East Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest North East Kansas Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.