Find all the latest Northwoods Credit Union CD rates, promotions, and offers here.
At the moment you can take advantage of a 2.677% APY 36-Month CD, 2.575% APY 36-Month CD, and also a 2.473% APY 36-Month CD.
Table of Contents
About Northwoods Credit Union
Northwoods Credit Union started back in 1936 in a small trailer on paper mill property. There were 5 paper mill employees with a vision of offering fairly priced products and excellent member service to their hard working, blue collar coworkers. Over the years they have changed names and locations but they still focus on providing exceptional member service and fairly priced products to their members.
Northwoods Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. If you sign up with them you can be sure to find an account just right for you.
|Eligibility: If you live, work, go to school, volunteer, or attend church in Carlton, Pine or St Louis County as well as the following townships, and cities or towns incorporated therein: Floodwood; Alborn; Arrowhead; Halden; Fine Lakes; Prairie Lake; Unorganized 52-21; Unorganized 52-22; Ball Bluff; Feeley; Saginaw; Wawina; Goodland; Cedar Valley; Van Buren; Ness; Meadowlands; Payne; Elmer; Toivola; Kelsey; Culver; and Stoney Brook you are now eligible to open an account at Northwoods Credit Union. For a full list of eligibility see their field of membership requirements.|
*While Northwoods Credit Union does have competitive rates compared to traditional banks I recommend you still take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|12-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
Northwoods Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as a $1,000 minimum deposit you can open a CD from Northwoods Credit Union and take advantage of the special rate. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: —
- Early withdrawal penalty: None Listed
Certificate of Deposits Rates
|Term||$1,000.00 to $9,999.99||$10,000.00 to $24,999.99||$25,000.00 to $49,999.99||$50,000.00 to $99,999.99||$100,000.00 and up|
- No hidden fees. No maintenance fees
- Competitive rates for all terms
- 24/7 access to your account
- Federally insured by the NCUA
With as little as a $1,000 minimum opening deposit you can take advantage of a Northwoods Credit Union CD. Keep in mind that you will have to join before you get to apply for this CD offer.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Northwoods Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest Northwoods Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.