Ohio Educational Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you sign up for a becoming a member and opening a qualifying Checking Account. All you have to do is print and complete the New Member Referral Form with your name and address and give it to your family members and friends (there is no limit to the number of people you can refer). Then the new member just has to follow the requirements listed below and you will both receive the bonus! Also, some of the account features that you’ll have access to are no minimum balance, online and mobile banking, access to FinanceWorks, eStatements, and much more. If you enjoy all the great services Ohio Educational Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: Remember to bring in your completed New Member Referral Form and two forms of ID to any of our offices to open your membership.
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking: Enjoy $1,000 bonus when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB1219 by 1/06/2020 along with high interest rate of 1.70% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 1/20/2020 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Ohio EFCU $25 Bonus Information:
- Sign up today
- Ohio Educational Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Select Checking, Signature Checking, Student Signature Checking, Compare Checking
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None specified.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: $0- $5.95.
- Additional Requirements: You must be an eligible member in order to refer others.
- Closing Account Fee: None specified.
How To Earn Ohio EFCU Bonus:
- Simply spread the good news about the exceptional service and products that are currently available to you at Ohio Educational Credit Union to your family and friends.
- Print and complete the New Member Referral Form with your name and address and give it to your family members and friends (there is no limit to the number of people you can refer).
- $25 will be deposited into your Share Account for each person you refer who opens a new membership (Share Account) with a checking account after both the Share and Checking accounts have been open for a minimum of 60 days.
- Join and open a Checking Account after both the Regular Share and Checking accounts have been open for a minimum of 60 days.
- Then the $25 will be deposited into your new OHecu Regular Share Account.
- If you’re interested in a $75 bonus instead of the $25, open a Regular Share Account, Checking Account and establishing direct deposit of at least $400 per month within 60 days of opening your new membership. If direct deposit is unavailable through your employer or retirement service, you can still qualify to receive $75 by opening a Term Share Certificate (regular or IRA), OHecu Visa Card or loan product within 60 days of opening your new membership.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Ohio Educational Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other.
If you live in Ohio and are looking for a new bank bonus, then check out Ohio Educational Federal Credit Union. They are offering a great bonus for those who sign up to bank with them. We’d love to hear from you so please let us know if you have any experiences with Ohio Educational Federal Credit Union in the comments! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after spending $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)