Find an updated list of Paradise Valley Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $150 bonus for a new checking account.
Table of Contents
About Paradise Valley Credit Union Promotions
Paradise Valley Credit Union has been serving your banking needs since 1957. Paradise Valley Federal Credit Union believes that being small and local inspires community well-being. Additionally, they are committed to delivering valuable financial products and services for the benefit of their members and the communities in which they live. They have one location in National City, California. If you aren’t a resident in the area, take a look at our list of bank bonuses that are found nationwide for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Paradise Valley FCU is open to anyone who belongs to the following groups: Friendship Homes Convalescent, Seventh-day Adventist Church in San Diego, California, staff and students of the San Diego Academy, volunteers and staff of the Paradise Valley Hospital, Generations Health Care, Casa Wil-Char, Paradise Valley Medical Center, Paradise Valley Manor, West Health Care, and Paradise Hills Convalescent. See full Membership Eligibility here|
Paradise Valley Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
Paradise Valley Credit Union is offering a $150 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet certain requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Offer has no expiration date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $150 Checking Bonus
- Earn a $100 bonus when you open a Paradise Valley Federal Credit Union Checking account with a debit card. Have 5 debit card purchases posted to your account within 60 days of opening.
- Receive an extra $50 bonus by setting up direct deposit, with a minimum of one deposit posting to the account during the initial 60 days.
- Interest earning Checking & Savings Accounts
- Low-Interest Auto, Home, and Personal Loans
- Free mobile and internet banking
- Free ATM transactions when using any of the 32,000 ATMs in the Money Pass network
- No monthly service fees
- Minimum age to participate is 18
- Member must be eligible for membership; all accounts are subject to PVFCU approval.
- Account must be in good standing throughout the initial 60 day period.
- Upon satisfaction of the above requirements, $100 will be automatically deposited to the member account on the 61st day of the member’s account opening.
- Taxes due on any reward are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- PVFCU will report rewards given to the appropriate state and federal agencies as required by applicable law.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or special offer, and is subject to change at any time.
Lastly, I would check with CSR to find out if this offer triggers a hard or soft pull before signing up. However, there is only one branch in California and on top of that it is a Credit Union. Unfortunately, this means that this offer would be unavailable to most people. However, you can still find other promotions here on HustlerMoneyBlog that meet your needs!
Additionally, feel free to comment below if you have experience with this credit union! We value your feedback and we will continue to keep you guys updated on all the deals nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated Paradise Valley Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.