Find the latest Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Some of the best Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union CD Rates include their 2.25% APY 36-Month CD
PSECU or the Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union is a credit union headquartered in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. PSECU serves over 400,000 members and has over $5 billion in assets.
|Eligibility: Membership in Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union is open to all Pennsylvania residents through membership in the Pennsylvania Recreation & Parks Society ($20 membership fee). Membership is also open to Pennsylvania state or local government employees, municipality or school district employees, students, faculty, staff and alumni of universities in the Pennsylvania State System, and over 1,000 Select Employer Groups. For more information on eligibility requirements please check out their full list of membership requirements.|
Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union does have competitive rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|Discover Bank||Up to 2.75% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 2.85% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Bank||Up to 0.50% APY||Review|
PSECU CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $500, you can invest in a Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: $500,000
- Early withdrawal penalty: Varies by account
- If you withdraw money early from a 3- to 24-month certificate, you’ll lose 90 days’ worth of earnings on the principal amount you withdraw.
- If you withdraw money early from a 36- to 60-month certificate, you’ll lose 180 days’ worth of earnings on the principal amount you withdraw.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
PSECU CD Features
- Flexible terms
- No fees
- Guaranteed safety
- Competitive rates
- Daily growth
- Earnings you can count on
With a unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. Take advantage of a low required minimum balance of just $500.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.