Check out the most updated Peoples State Bank CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer a CD rate of 6-months with a 2.02% APY Rate.
Table of Contents
About Peoples State Bank
Peoples State Bank was chartered in 1897. In the early days, their main focus was on agricultural lending serving Western Kansas. As they have grown, so have their customer’s needs. Staying true to their roots, they continue to be a leading agriculture lender in the state, while concurrently expanding our offerings to all areas of lending and deposits.
Peoples State Bank offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here to find competitive rates without a limited product line.
|Discover Bank||Up to 3.20% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 2.20% APY||Review|
|Sallie Mae||2.50% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||2.00% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.00% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.10% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
Peoples State Bank CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
Peoples State Bank’s Best CD Offer is a 2.02% APY rate for their 6-month term. They currently offer standard CD rates from 6-months to 80-months. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out Peoples State Bank’s CDs and their rates listed below
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: None listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: Fees may reduce earnings, check with local CSR to find out more information
Standard CD Rates
- To see current CD rates, you must visit your local branch. See branch locations here.
Peoples State Bank CD Features
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowed by law
Looking for a short term or long term CD? Then look no further as Peoples State Bank offers you various CD terms from 6 to 80 months and you can earn a 2.02% APY on their 6 month CD . You will be able to fully take control of your funds through their products and services and also maximize your saving potential.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Peoples State Bank. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Peoples State Bank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.