Find an updated list of PFCU promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $100 bonus when you open a checking account with qualifying activity.
Table of Contents
About PFCU Promotions
PFCU is headquartered in Portland and is the 30th largest credit union in the state of Michigan. It is also the 522nd largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1947 and as of September of 2022, it had grown to 180 employees and 54,272 members at 12 locations. PFCU has an A health rating.
|Eligibility: PFCU is open to those who attend school, live, worship, or work in Michigan. Eligibility also extends to immediate family. See current membership details|
I will be reviewing PFCU promotions below.
PFCU $100 Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: MI (Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No (see what works)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination fee: None listed
- Household Limit: Not listed
(Limited time offer)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Register yourself to get your personal referral link.
- Share your link with friends and family via text, email and social media.
- When those you’ve referred qualify, you’ll each earn $100!
- Refer-A-Friend cash bonus offer terms and conditions.
- New member must present Referral Code at time of account opening and establish a Membership Savings and Checking Account.
- New members cannot have any existing accounts (primary or joint owner) within the last 12 months.
- Member and referee cannot begin credit union membership on the same business day.
- Account Opening Criteria: Primary account holder must be 18 years or older and meet PFCU’s membership eligibility and credit qualification requirements, including opening a Membership Savings Account with a minimum balance of $5 and a Checking Account. Cash Bonus Criteria: To receive the cash bonus, the new account must meet the following criteria within the first 30 days: 1. Establish access and use of PFCU Online Banking with E-Statements and 2. Establish Direct Deposit. 3. Must be open and cannot be delinquent (more than 30 days) at time of bonus payment.
- Bonus will be deposited into the qualifying account and referring member’s account within 10 business days in the month following the end of the first 30-day period if qualifications are met.
- Referring member must have an open and active share account at time of bonus payment and be at least 18 years of age.
- Bonus amounts may be subject to applicable taxes and are the responsibility of the member.
- Bonus cannot be combined with any other account opening offer.
- Referrals limited to twenty per member.
- Terms and conditions subject to change without notice.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Checking: No monthly service charge
- Checking Plus: No monthly service charge
- Basic Business Checking: No monthly fee
- Business Checking Plus: $2,500 Minimum Balance Required to Avoid Monthly Maintenance Fee
PFCU is offering a generous bonus when you meet all the requirements above.
If you have experience banking with PFCU please leave us a comment below letting us know how it went. Because your feedback helps make our site better for everyone.
*Check back at this page for updated PFCU promotions, bonuses and offers.