For residents of Tennessee, Pinnacle Bank is offering ORCA Cooler and Cup when you open a Checking Account with them. Take advantage of this offer before it expires May 19, 2019.
To get started, come into a branch or sign-up online for a qualifying checking account. Additionally, a minimum opening deposit of $100 is required at the time of opening and you will have to set-up a recurring direct deposit of you full payroll. Once you fulfill these minimal requirements, you will receive the promotion bonus through the mail!
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Pinnacle Bank Checking Promotion Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Pinnacle Bank Checking Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Titans Basic Checking, Titans Plus Checking, Titans Premium Checking
- Availability: TN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 05/19/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $3- $15, see below on how to waive fees.
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Pinnacle Bank Orca Cooler and Cup
- Open a qualifying Checking Account from Pinnacle Bank with a minimum opening deposit of $100 by May 31, 2019.
- Set up a recurring direct deposit of your full payroll (or gov’t benefits) to your new account.
- Within 2-4 weeks of meeting these requirements, Pinnacle Bank will send you your promotion through the mail!
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Titans Basic Checking: Enroll in E-statements to avoid the $3 fee.
- Titans Plus Checking: Maintain a minimum balance of $1,000 to avoid the $8 fee.
- Titans Premium Checking: Maintain a minimum balance of $5,000 to avoid the $15 fee.
Make sure you check out Pinnacle Bank to learn more about the Orca Cooler and Cup promotion. Don’t forget that you have to report this bonus to the IRS through form 1099. Take advantage of this offer before it expires May 19, 2019!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.