The Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express is offering 80,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $6,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
With this card, redeem generous Delta perks, like upgrades to first class and priority boarding. In addition, earn access Delta Crown Room lounges after your first purchase on the card. Talk about getting the royal treatment!
For each dollar spent, you will earn 2X miles on Delta purchases and 1X miles for all other purchases. There is no limit on the amount of miles you can earn and your points won’t expire!
As if these incentives weren’t enough, you get your first checked bag free, in-flight discounts, and no foreign transaction fees (see Rates & Fees)! Finally, enjoy a complimentary domestic economy class companion certificate each year upon renewal.
Editor’s Note: If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called a “sole proprietorship.” Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID when you apply for this card.
Table of Contents
Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card Summary
With the Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express:
• Earn 80,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $6,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
• Plus, get a 0% introductory APR for 6 months on purchases. After the introductory 6 months period, the APR for purchases will be variable at 17.99%-26.99% based on your credit worthiness and other factors at account opening, and this APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate
• Special Offer Expires: 7/02/2019.
• Check your first bag for free and save up to $60 on a round trip Delta flight.
• Find room for your carry-on and settle into your seat sooner with Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding.
• Enjoy 20% savings on eligible in-flight purchases in the form of a statement credit with the American Express Delta Card.
• Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases. Miles don’t expire.
• Terms and limitations apply
• See Rates & Fees
Why You Should Apply
- Welcome Offer: Earn 80,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $6,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. This will easily make up for the $195 annual fee (see Rates & Fees)!
- Up to 2X Miles: Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on qualifying Delta flights and Delta Vacation packages. Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on eligible purchases. Fly with Delta to earn even more miles. Redeem them later for either a partial or full flight. There are no blackout dates nor seat restrictions with Delta booking system. Redemption starts at 10,000 miles for $100 off any Delta air ticket.
- First Checked Bag is Free: This is good for the cardholder and up to 8 other people on your reservation. Just book your flight with this Delta card. This is a savings of around $50 per person per round-trip.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee: American Express will not charge any foreign transaction fee (see Rates & Fees) on the purchases you make outside of the United States with your Card.
Other Travel & Purchase Benefits
- Medallion Status: MQMs earned in 2018 above a member’s earned Medallion threshold level will be rolled over to 2019. These will count toward 2020 Medallion status qualification as well. In addition, all MQMs earned between January 1 and December 31, 2018 will count towards 2019 Medallion status.
- Priority Boarding & 20% In-Flight Savings: Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit on eligible pre-purchased meals and in-flight purchases of food, alcoholic beverages, movies, television shows and video games accessed via Delta’s seatback in-flight entertainment system, and audio headsets on Delta-operated flights.
- Travel Benefits & Insurance: Get the comfort and peace of mind with travel benefits and travel insurance such as Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance, 24/7 Global Assist Hotline, Baggage Insurance Plan, and Travel accident insurance.
- Purchase Protection & Extended Warranty: In case of accidental damage or the theft of eligible purchases for up to 90 days from the date of purchase, American Express can refund you if the store would not. Amex will also extend the original U.S. warranty of items you purchase by up to one year.
The Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express is one of American Express’ ritzier airline cards. This card lets you earn MQMs to move up the airline’s elite-status tiers much faster. This is a top-notch card to have if you frequently fly Delta. It comes with great perks, perfect for frequent flyers of Delta.
With this outstanding welcome offer, I recommend applying for this card. It’s too hard to pass up! Visit our complete credit card bonuses list for more offers!
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
Disclaimers: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are those of the author alone, who makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information.
For rates and fees of the Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express, please click here.