If you are looking for a business-friendly credit card with cash back, the PNC Cash Rewards® Visa Signature® Business Credit Card might be perfect for you. This card has a nice introductory offer of a $200 bonus after you spend at least $3,000 in the first three billing cycles.
Don't forget about the perk of earning 1.50X miles for every $1 spent on all purchases. Some other perk to this card is that there is no annual fee, no limit on the amount of cash you can earn, and no expiration on cash. Begin earning cash back for your business purchases today!
Editor's Note: This is only available in select states such as Alabama, Washington, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, Wisconsin, and West Virginia
*Check out PNC Bank bonuses for Checking & Savings accounts.
Table of Contents
PNC Cash Rewards Visa Signature Business Summary
|Bonus Available||Get a $200 bonus when you make at least $3,000 in purchases during the first 3 billing cycles following account opening.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 1.5% cash back on all purchases.|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||3%|
- No annual fee
- Welcome bonus
- Simple rewards
- Good-Excellent credit needed to qualify
- Limited availability
- Minimum redemption requirement
- Foreign transaction fees
Editor's Alternate Pick
PNC Cash Rewards Business Card $200 Bonus Cash Offer
The PNC Cash Rewards Visa Signature Business card has a $200 bonus offer and to qualify for this offer you must charge at least $3,000 to your card within the first 3 billing cycles after opening your account.
Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement:
• Plastiq - Using Plastiq allows you to pay for your personal expenses such as rent, tuition, mortgage, auto lease etc. Although they charge a 2.5% processing fee for using your credit card, this will contribute to the card bonus that you will receive. There is also a referral program that allows you to earn "Free-Free Dollars" that goes towards processing fees as well.
• Funding Checking Accounts - When it comes to funding a checking account, opening your initial deposit with a credit card is the usual way to go about it. However, if you want to have more opportunities, you should open a checking account that offers a sign-up bonus. This allows you to work towards bonuses from not one but two different sources instead. Banks like Chase, Huntington Bank, TD Bank and BBVA offers credit card funding, and for your opening deposit, you can often fund anywhere from $50-$1000 with a credit card, depending on the bank.
• Gift Card Purchases With Using a Credit Card - Another way to acquire the bonus is using your credit card to purchase gift cards. Buying a a gift card or an individual merchant card typically do not require a purchase fee and are used towards leisure, so gift cards are ideal. However, gift cards such as a Visa or American Express do incur purchase fees because they can be spent anywhere, but gift cards that are specifically for a certain online shopping site such as Amazon or eBay don't.
As for a Citi Credit Card, you should call customer service and ask them to lower your Cash Advance limit to $0 before making any purchases because Citi tends to read gift card purchases as a Cash Advance.
Ideally, you should do this with any card just to be safe. Lastly, there is such thing as a discounted gift card which can be purchased on Raise or eBay. If you use a credit card often for everyday purchases, it can build your credit score that will contribute towards paying for things such as bills and taxes.
What Can PNC Cash Rewards Do?
The PNC Cash Rewards Business card gives you unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. To cash in on your points, you must have at least $50 in rewards. With that, you can:
- Use it as statement credit
- Deposit it into a PNC Bank account
You rewards don't expire as long as you keep your account in good standing. With that said, there is no rush to meet the minimum redemption amount.
PNC Cash Rewards Business Card Availability
The PNC Cash Rewards Visa Signature Business card is restricted to states where PNC has a physical branch. Those states are:
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
If your place of business is not in any of these locations, you might be better off with these other credit card options.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Begin making your business purchases with the PNC Cash Rewards® Visa Signature® Business Credit Card. The 1.50% cash back aspect will definitely start adding up but that won't be a problem because there is no limit on the amount of cash you can earn and no expiration on cash!
There is a sign up offer of $200 bonus after you spend at least $3,000 in the first three billing cycles of the account opening. There is no annual fee so you won't have to worry about that.
(Visit PNC Bank for more details)
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone.
What's the Competition?
With the Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business:
• Earning unlimited 1.5% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business
• Plus, a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Save on interest with 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 15.24%-23.24% variable APR after that
• No annual fee
• Use Spark Cash Select across all your business spend, with no categories to limit your purchasing
• Rewards won't expire for the life of the account, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount
• Get employee cards at no additional cost, and earn rewards from their business spend
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|