Take advantage of the recent Prairie Mountain Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, they are offering a $100 bonus when you refer a friend to open a qualifying checking account.
Table of Contents
About Prairie Mountain Bank Promotions
Prairie Mountain Bank is an employee- and director-owned bank in Great Falls, Montana and is a division of American Bank Center. Their purpose is your success. Prairie Mountain Bank strives to make their communities better places to live and work. Furthermore, they provide high-quality personal and commercial financial services.
Prairie Mountain Bank $100 Referral Bonus
You and a friend can earn a $100 bonus when you refer them to open a new checking account.
- Account Type: Community Rewards Checking account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None
(No expiration date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), U.S. Bank Checking ($300 bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Referral Bonus
- Refer your friends who don’t have an account with Prairie Mountain Bank and you’ll each receive $100 after the account has been open 60 days.
- Your friend will need to let his or her banker know they were referred by you or show the banker their email.
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Person to Person Transfers
- VISA Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay and Free Statements
- No monthly fees listed
- Referral must be from a current Prairie Mountain Bank or American customer to a non-customer who opens a Community Rewards Checking account.
- Account must be open for 60 days and in good standing to receive $100. Bonus will be paid within 30 days of meeting this requirement.
- Account earns 1.02% Annual Percentage Yield on daily balances of $0-$10,000 if at least 10 debit card transactions post and settle during that statement cycle.
- Daily balances exceeding $10,000 earn .05% APY. Entire balance earns .05% APY if at least 10 debit card transactions do not post and settle during that statement cycle.
- APY is accurate as of 4/16/20.
- Rates may change after the account is opened.
Be sure to check out this referral program from Prairie Mountain Bank. Additionally, check with a CSR to find out how many people you are able to refer. If it is more than one, then I recommend taking advantage of this promotion to earn and refer as many friends as possible.
*Check back at this page for updated Prairie Mountain Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.