Take advantage of the recent Prairie Mountain Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, they are offering a $100 bonus when you refer a friend to open a qualifying checking account.
Table of Contents
About Prairie Mountain Bank Promotions
Prairie Mountain Bank is an employee- and director-owned bank in Great Falls, Montana and is a division of American Bank Center. Their purpose is your success. Prairie Mountain Bank strives to make their communities better places to live and work. Furthermore, they provide high-quality personal and commercial financial services.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Prairie Mountain Bank $100 Referral Bonus
You and a friend can earn a $100 bonus when you refer them to open a new checking account.
- Account Type: Community Rewards Checking account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None
(No expiration date)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $100 Referral Bonus
- Refer your friends who don’t have an account with Prairie Mountain Bank and you’ll each receive $100 after the account has been open 60 days.
- Your friend will need to let his or her banker know they were referred by you or show the banker their email.
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Person to Person Transfers
- VISA Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay and Free Statements
- No monthly fees listed
- Referral must be from a current Prairie Mountain Bank or American customer to a non-customer who opens a Community Rewards Checking account.
- Account must be open for 60 days and in good standing to receive $100. Bonus will be paid within 30 days of meeting this requirement.
- Account earns 1.02% Annual Percentage Yield on daily balances of $0-$10,000 if at least 10 debit card transactions post and settle during that statement cycle.
- Daily balances exceeding $10,000 earn .05% APY. Entire balance earns .05% APY if at least 10 debit card transactions do not post and settle during that statement cycle.
- APY is accurate as of 4/16/20.
- Rates may change after the account is opened.
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Be sure to check out this referral program from Prairie Mountain Bank. Additionally, check with a CSR to find out how many people you are able to refer. If it is more than one, then I recommend taking advantage of this promotion to earn and refer as many friends as possible.
*Check back at this page for updated Prairie Mountain Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|