Find the latest Providence Bank CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
The Providence Bank has a variety of CD rates such as the 2.00% APY 9-Month CD.
Table of Contents
About Providence Bank
Providence Bank is found in Missouri and Illinois. It was established in 1888 and has grown to 14 locations. Check the branch locator to see if you live close by.
They offer a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
*I recommend checking out Discover Bank Promotions here for other great promotions and bonuses.
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
Providence Bank CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make. Providence has CD terms ranging from 3 months to 60 months.
If you meet the minimum balance of $1,000, you can invest in a Providence CD account to maximize your earnings. However, if you meet the minimum balance of $2,500, you will earn the special offer of a 2.00% APY 9-Month CD. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000 or $2,500
- Maximum deposit: None listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: Early withdrawal will be subject to penalties which could reduce earnings on these accounts
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Providence Bank CD Features
- 24/7 access to your accounts
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay
- Competitive Rates
- No monthly fees
- FDIC Insured
These selections of CDs have a pretty low minimum of $1,000. However, the APY Rate is pretty low, so I wouldn’t consider those selections. If you want to take advantage of the special rate you must have a minimum of $2,500 to earn the 2.15% APY.
In my opinion, you should still check out other banks to compare with if you are interested. To get started, you can check out our list below.
Best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Providence Bank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|