Find the latest Providence Bank CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
The Providence Bank has a variety of CD rates such as the 2.00% APY 9-Month CD.
About Providence Bank
Providence Bank is found in Missouri and Illinois. It was established in 1888 and has grown to 14 locations. Check the branch locator to see if you live close by.
They offer a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
*I recommend checking out Discover Bank Promotions here for other great promotions and bonuses.
|Western Alliance Bank||5.70% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||5.51% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||5.51% APY 3-Month CD||Review|
|GreenState Credit Union||5.50% APY 10-Month CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||5.40% APY 16-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||5.40% APY 5-Month CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||5.40% APY 3-Month High Yield CD||Review|
|Technology Credit Union||5.36% APY 5-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Mission Valley Bank||5.35% APY 3-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|Oklahoma State Bank||5.35% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|First Tech Federal Credit Union||5.35% APY 13-Month Share Certificate||Review|
|Quontic Bank||5.30% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||5.30% APY 4-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||5.30% APY 1-Month High Yield CD||Review|
|Rising Bank||5.25% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||5.25% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|mph.bank||5.20% APY 6-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||5.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||5.10% APY 9-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|First Mid Bank & Trust||5.00% APY 9-Month CD||Review|
|First Citizens Bank||5.00% APY 11-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||5.00% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.90% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Idabel National Bank||4.90% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|First Mid Bank & Trust||4.82% APY 12-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|Nationwide||4.75% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.75% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.70% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.65% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.60% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Great Lakes Credit Union||4.60% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.50% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
Providence Bank CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make. Providence has CD terms ranging from 3 months to 60 months.
If you meet the minimum balance of $1,000, you can invest in a Providence CD account to maximize your earnings. However, if you meet the minimum balance of $2,500, you will earn the special offer of a 2.00% APY 9-Month CD. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000 or $2,500
- Maximum deposit: None listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: Early withdrawal will be subject to penalties which could reduce earnings on these accounts
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Providence Bank CD Features
- 24/7 access to your accounts
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay
- Competitive Rates
- No monthly fees
- FDIC Insured
These selections of CDs have a pretty low minimum of $1,000. However, the APY Rate is pretty low, so I wouldn’t consider those selections. If you want to take advantage of the special rate you must have a minimum of $2,500 to earn the 2.15% APY.
In my opinion, you should still check out other banks to compare with if you are interested. To get started, you can check out our list below.
Best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Providence Bank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.