For every U.S. citizen who was a participant in or beneficiary of the Raydon Corporation Employee Stock Ownership Plan on or after Sep. 30, 2015, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Raydon ERISA Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the Company breached its fiduciary duties and violated the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 when ESOP purchased 100 percent of the Raydon Corp. shares from the Raydon in 2015. As part of this single transaction, the plaintiffs’ shares were also sold. Plaintiffs say that the stocks were sold for more than the fair market value, but the plan fiduciaries should’ve acted in the interests of plan participants. So if you are eligible, file a claim by any time to receive your potential award!
Raydon ERISA Class Action Lawsuit
- Raydon ERISA Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: None
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include U.S. citizen who was a participant in or beneficiary of the Raydon Corporation Employee Stock Ownership Plan on or after Sep. 30, 2015
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: None
- Case Name & Number: Woznicki v. Raydon Corporation et al., Case No. 6:18-cv-02090-WWB-GJK, in the U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida Orlando Division
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Raydon ERISA Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by any time to receive your potential award!
(Click here to file a claim)