Realtors Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus to residents of Virginia when your First Rewards savings account for teenagers reaches a balance of $500. Once the account reaches the amount of $500, the $25 bonus will be credited to your child’s savings account. It’s as simple as that. This is a great way for you to put away some extra money for your child as an investment for their future. Also, you’ll be able to enjoy great features such as alerts, mobile banking, and much more. So if you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: There must be a joint owner to the account because the child is under the age of 18 years old.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Realtors FCU $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Realtors Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: First Rewards Savings
- Availability: VA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None specified.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None.
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must be between the ages of 13-17 in order to qualify.
- Household Limit: 1 bonus per member.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
How To Earn Realtor FCU $25 Bonus:
- Open a First Rewards Savings account from Realtor Federal Credit Union.
- You will receive $25 as a bonus when your First Rewards savings account balance reaches $500
- The bonus will be credited to the savings account by close of the business on the first day once the requirements are met.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- First Rewards Savings: There are no monthly fees.
If you live in Virginia and are looking to save up some money for your child while also earning a bonus, then you might want to check out Realtor Federal Credit Union’s promotion. Once the account reaches $500, you’ll be credited an extra $25 in the account. It’s as simple as that! This is a great way for you to save up some money for your child in the long run and at the same time teaching them the value of money. Also, comment down below if you do sign up for this offer or if you know if this is a hard or soft pull. Your feedback makes our site better! If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.