Take a look at the recent Red Canoe Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, they are offering a $100 referral bonus for a new member who opens a checking account.
Table of Contents
About Red Canoe Credit Union Promotions
Red Canoe Credit Union has been a cooperative since 1937. That means any money they earn goes back to their members, not into the pockets of stockholders like a bank. For more than 80 years, they’ve held the traditions of credit unions near and dear to their hearts. They are not for profit, but for people.
|Eligibility: Red Canoe CU membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in the State of Washington. Learn more about membership eligibility here.|
- Availability: WA (Branch Locator)
- Routing Number: 323380821
- Customer Service: (800) 562-5611
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Red Canoe Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus
When you refer someone to open a new checking account, you can earn a $50 bonus and they’ll receive $100.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None
(Expires September 30, 2020)
How To Earn $100 Referral Bonus
- To qualify for the $100 payout, new member must be referred to the credit union by a qualified existing Red Canoe CU member and open a Simply Smart checking account with direct deposit during the promotional time period.
- New member must originate a direct deposit of at least $250 within the first 45 days of account opening.
- Make sure they mention your name at the time of account opening
- Promotion is currently available in-person only at our Lake Tapps, WA branch
- No monthly fees
- No minimum balance requirements
- Access to Online Banking
- Free iPhone/Android Mobile Banking app
- Free and secure eStatements
- Account alerts
- Fraud protection
- There are no monthly fees
- If direct deposit requirement is not met within 45 days, both new and referring member accounts will be disqualified from the program and no longer be subject to promotional payouts.
- A new member is defined as an individual with a social security number that has not been connected to any Red Canoe account during the 365 days preceding account opening.
- Upon promotional requirements met, the new member will receive $100, and the referring member will receive $50, deposited into their primary share account.
- Red Canoe reserves the right to limit the number of payouts per household.
Introduce a friend or family member to the advantages of Red Canoe Credit Union, have them sign up for a new checking account. Make the easy switch to free Simply Smart Checking, and you can start receiving cash back on all debit card purchases.
*Check back at this page for updated Red Canoe Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.