Take a look at the most recent Red Rocks Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer standard CD rates from 12-months to 60-months with 2.05% to 3.00% APY Rates depending on how much you deposit but have a special 12-month CD term with 3.00% APY on $1,000 balances or more.
Table of Contents
About Red Rocks Credit Union
Red Rocks Credit Union believes in inspiring its members to embrace living with intention. Their mission is to encourage, enable and underwrite the hopes, dreams and aspirations of our members to have maximum impact.
They offer a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*Although this rate is competitive, Discover Bank Promotions here offers great promotions without a limited product line.
|Axiom Bank||4.00% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||3.05% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||3.00% APY 36-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Patriot Bank||2.70% APY 17-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||Up to 3.30% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 3.20% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.50% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.50% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
Red Rocks Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time, and usually the longer of a term is, the higher APY rate you make!
They currently offer standard CD rates from 12-months to 60-months. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out Red Rock Credit Union’s CDs and their rates listed below.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: None listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals, check with local CSR
|Term||$5,000-$9,999||$10,000-$49,999||$50,000-$99,999||$100,000 or Greater|
Red Rocks Credit Union CD Features
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
Looking for a short term or long term CD? Check out this CD Rate and you will be able to fully take control of your funds through their products and services and also maximize your saving potential.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Red Rocks Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Red Rock Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.