The Regions Bank Premium Visa® Signature Credit Card is a straightforward rewards card that will allow you to earn reward points on your qualifying purchases. The card welcomes you with a 30,000 Relationship Rewards bonus, $300 cash reward, after you spend $2,000 in first 90 days.
With this card, you can earn 1.5X points for every dollar spent on all qualifying purchases. Stock up and redeem your points for cash, travel, merchandise and more! However, the only drawback for this card is the annual fee of $125, but the welcome bonus will cover the card’s cost for two years!
This offer is only available in select states so if you qualify, take advantage of it today. Feel free to read more about it below if this is a card that you might be interested in!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer up to $150 back when you shop with PayPal & $100 back as a statement credit after $2,000 spend.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $900 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
* The Premium Visa® Signature Credit Card is issued by Region’s Bank. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
Table of Contents
Regions Bank Premium Visa Signature Credit Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn 30,000 points/$300 cash when your net qualifying purchases made in the first 90 days total $2,000 or more|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
(Visit Regions Bank to learn more details about this card)
Regions Premium Visa Signature 30,000 Bonus Points Offer
Take advantage of the Regions Bank Premium Visa Signature 30,000 bonus offer, which is valued at around $300. To qualify for this offer, you must spend $2,000 or more within the first 90 days of your account opening.
For all of the Regions Bank members, get this rewards card to get the benefits that come along with it.
What Are Relationship Rewards Points Worth?
The value of your points depends on how you use them, according to Regions, each Relationship Rewards points is worth around $0.01.
Ready to redeem your points? You have options to:
- Cash: starting at 25,000 points
- Travel: starting at 25,000 points
- Merchandise: starting at 2,800 points
- Gift cards: starting at 750 points
In order to get the best value of your Relationship Rewards points, use them for cash redemptions! Also note that your points will expired 48 months from the date your earned them.
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Visa Signature Concierge Service: Visa Signature® Concierge is a complimentary Visa benefit that’s available 24 hours a day to help you find tickets to sports and entertainment events or assist with restaurant reservations. The purchase of goods or services from a merchant in connection with Visa Concierge, including any reservation or booking completed by Visa, is solely between you and the respective merchant, and Visa is not a party to the purchase. Goods or services Visa attempts to purchase on your behalf at your request are subject to availability. You are responsible for payment of any and all charges associated with any Service.
- Zero Liability Policy: With Visa’s Zero Liability Policy, you’re not responsible for unauthorized transactions on your credit card, including online purchases. If charges for such transactions occur, we’ll credit your account up to the amount of the loss, often the day after you’ve reported it, and promptly replace your compromised card. This policy does not apply if you have been grossly negligent in handling your credit card account.
- Visa Benefits: Enjoy added convenience of Purchase Security, Lost Luggage Reimbursement, Visa Signature Concierge, Price Protection, Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption and Roadside Dispatch
Premium Visa Signature Card Top Features
Earn 30,000 points when your net qualifying purchases made in the first 90 days total $2,000 or more. You can then convert those points into a $300 reward bonus.
With the Regions Rewards Multiplier, the more you have in your deposit accounts, the more points your credit card purchases could earn. There are no fees to join, but you do need to register to reap the bonus rewards.
|Tier||Average Balance||Extra Points||Rewards Rate|
|1||$15,000 – $30,000||0.25 point / $1||1.75 points / $1|
|2||$30,000 – $50,000||0.5 point / $1||2 points / $1|
|3||$50,000+||1 point / $1||2.5 points / $1|
Eligible deposit accounts include:
- Money market
You can make purchases outside of the U.S. without worrying about foreign transaction fees with the Regions Premium credit card.
Regions Premium Visa Card Availability
The Regions Premium card is limited to Region Bank networks, so if you reside elsewhere than the states listed below, consider other credit card options.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
[table “” not found /]
If you already have a Regions Bank checking account and in search of a new credit card, consider signing up for the Regions Bank Premium Visa® Signature Credit Card.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.