Are you on the market for a new travel card? Check out the Scotiabank® More Rewards® Visa Card! It was rated on of the top travel rewards credit card of 2019. It offers up to 6X points for every $1 spent on purchases at participating More Rewards locations.
Some of the great things about this card is that the rewards that you earn are flexible and can be used for a number of things such as travel, merchandise, groceries, gift cards, or donations. On top of that, there is no annual fee so you won’t have to worry about that.
Unfortunately, this opportunity is only available in Canada only so if you qualify, take advantage of this as soon as possible. If you’re looking for a card that will earn More Rewards Points on everyday purchases, then definitely consider the Scotiabank® More Rewards® Visa Card.
With the United ClubSM Infinite Card:
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525 (waived first year). However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PrecheckTM Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
Table of Contents
Scotiabank® More Rewards® Visa Card
- Earn 6X points on every $1 spent at participating More Rewards locations.
- Earn 4X points on every $1 spent.
- Earn 1X additional point for every $1 you spend when you use your More Rewards loyalty card at partner locations.
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn.
- Flexible rewards that can be redeemed for travel, groceries, gift cards and merchandise.
- No annual fee.
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Earn 6x the points where you already shop: Earning is easy because you get points at dozens of places you already shop, like Save-On-Foods, Overwaitea Foods, Urban Fare and more.
- Redeem easily: You have many rewards to choose from – and it’s easy to redeem your points. Go online to see the entire catalogue, or use your points at grocery partners for free groceries.
- Make a purchase. Be protected: Charge the full cost of new items to your card. Most items purchased with your card are insured worldwide against theft, loss or damage for 90 days from the date of purchase2
- Get a supplementary card: Add an additional Supplementary Cardholder to your Scotiabank Visa Account. One account, multiple cards. Added benefits! Get an additional card for a friend or family member.3
- Save on Car rentals: As a Scotiabank More Rewards Visa Cardholder, you can save up to 25% off base rates at participating AVIS locations and at participating Budget locations in Canada and the U.S. when you pay with your Scotiabank More Rewards Visa card.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you currently reside in Canada and are looking for a great travel credit card, we found the perfect card for you! The Scotiabank® More Rewards® Visa Card is currently offering 6X points on every $1 spent at participating More Rewards locations and 4X points on every $1 spent.
On top of that, no annual fees will be charged. Remember to apply for the card as soon as possible! However, if this credit card promotion is not for you, check out our full list of credit card bonuses for all your credit card needs!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: Chase business checking and savings accounts, any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|