Check out Signature Bank of Georgia promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
Currently, you can earn up to a $200 bonus when you refer a friend or family member.
Table of Contents
About Signature Bank of Georgia Promotions
As the only community bank headquartered in Sandy Spring, Signature Bank of Georgia is dedicated to making sure they bring about a boutique style that focuses on individuality for their consumers. If you do not live in this area, then feel free to check out our own list of nationwide bank promotions!
Signature Bank of Georgia can provide you great services, but does not have the most competitive CD and Saving Rates. You should take advantage of our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Signature Bank of Georgia $200 Referral Bonus
Signature Bank of Georgia is offering up to a $200 bonus when you refer someone to open a new qualifying account
- Account Type: Personal Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: None
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: None
(Does Not Expire)
I would compare this offer with some main bank bonuses:
Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers a $150, 200, & $500 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $200 to $600 bonuses.
How To Earn Up To $200 Referral Bonus
- Create an account with Signature Bank of Georgia
- Refer their services
- Earn up to a $200 gift card for every qualified referral
- Unlimited check writing
- ATM Usage Nationwide
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking
- MasterCard® debit card
- Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Coverage
- Consultation with Investment Advisor
- Personalized Banking
- No Monthly Fee
- Receive up to a $200 gift card once the service is active
- The person you refer must not be an existing client of the bank
- Accumulation of gift cards by one individual for multiple referrals the year exceeding $600 may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT
- The bank reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Make sure you check out Signature Bank of Georgia to learn more about the $200 referral promotion. While this promotion seems fairly straightforward and has incredible bonuses for a referral, however I can only recommend this promotion if it triggers a soft pull. Check with your local CSR for more information!
Feel free to comment below and let us know about any additional information we may have missed. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated Signature Bank of Georgia promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|