Check out Signature Bank of Georgia promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
Currently, you can earn up to a $200 bonus when you refer a friend or family member.
Table of Contents
About Signature Bank of Georgia Promotions
As the only community bank headquartered in Sandy Spring, Signature Bank of Georgia is dedicated to making sure they bring about a boutique style that focuses on individuality for their consumers. If you do not live in this area, then feel free to check out our own list of nationwide bank promotions!
Signature Bank of Georgia can provide you great services, but does not have the most competitive CD and Saving Rates. You should take advantage of our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
Signature Bank of Georgia $200 Referral Bonus
Signature Bank of Georgia is offering up to a $200 bonus when you refer someone to open a new qualifying account
- Account Type: Personal Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: None
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: None
(Does Not Expire)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account Package (up to $1500 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), BMO Harris Smart Advantage ($300 bonus), Capital One 360 Checking ($150 bonus),and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn Up To $200 Referral Bonus
- Create an account with Signature Bank of Georgia
- Refer their services
- Earn up to a $200 gift card for every qualified referral
- Unlimited check writing
- ATM Usage Nationwide
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking
- MasterCard® debit card
- Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Coverage
- Consultation with Investment Advisor
- Personalized Banking
- No Monthly Fee
- Receive up to a $200 gift card once the service is active
- The person you refer must not be an existing client of the bank
- Accumulation of gift cards by one individual for multiple referrals the year exceeding $600 may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT
- The bank reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time
Make sure you check out Signature Bank of Georgia to learn more about the $200 referral promotion. While this promotion seems fairly straightforward and has incredible bonuses for a referral, however I can only recommend this promotion if it triggers a soft pull. Check with your local CSR for more information!
Feel free to comment below and let us know about any additional information we may have missed. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated Signature Bank of Georgia promotions, bonuses, and offers.