Read on to learn more about the latest Simplicity Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
They are currently offering a cash bonus of $200 for opening a new checking account at the Neillsville branch.
Table of Contents
About Simplicity Credit Union Promotions
Simplicity CU is a progressive, people-centered financial living out their mission to make the complex simple. They now serve more than 25 thousand members in Central Wisconsin and beyond through seven locations, including three school branches and two dedicated mortgage centers. If you are not a resident near a branch, take a look at our list of Bank Bonuses found nationwide.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to everyone. Simply pay the $5 share fee by opening a savings account. For full membership details, click here|
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Simplicity Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus *Neillsville Branch*
Earn $200 bonus credit from Simplicity Credit Union when you open a new Checking account and complete the requirements.
- Account Type: Personal Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None Listed
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000 with a credit card. Only Mastercard & Visa are accepted (No AmEx)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(No expiration date listed)
How To Earn The $200 Checking Bonus
- Earn $100 when you open a new Simplicity Checking account at the Neillsville branch
- Earn an additional $100 when you enroll in online banking, eStatements, set up direct deposit, complete at least 10 POS transactions.
- Free online and mobile access to manage your accounts on the go
- Surcharge-free ATM network that includes over 30,000 CO-OP® and 23,000 MoneyPass® locations
- e-Deposit to make check deposits with your mobile phone
- Unlimited check writing
- Dividend Checking: $0 with $1000 balance or more; otherwise $5.00/month
- Simply Free Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- You must be a new Simplicity Credit Union member, 18 or older
- You are not eligible if you are a current owner or signer on a Simplicity Credit Union personal or business account or if you have been an owner or signer on a Simplicity Credit Union personal or business account within the last two years
- Subject to IRS Form 1099
- One New Account Bonus per household/business
Simplicity Credit Union has a number of options for new sign-up promotions when available. Additionally, some bonuses will take a long time since you’ll be earning the bonus over time, so you need to consistent in your transactions. Unfortunately, these offers trigger a hard pull so I would definitely consider that before joining the credit union.
Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated Simplicity Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.