Check out the latest Singing River Federal Credit Union CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
Available in Alabama and Mississippi, they are currently offering a 2.05% APY 60-Month CD.
About Singing River Federal Credit Union
Singing River Federal was organized in 1953 by the employees of International Paper as a fair-rate financial cooperative. Their mission is to exceed member and community expectations through quality products, outstanding service and financial integrity.
|Eligibility: Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Jackson, George or Greene counties in Mississippi, as well as many residents in Mobile county in Alabama, are eligible for membership.|
Furthermore, they offer a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While Singing River Federal Credit Union does have competitive rates, I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here to find other great offers.
|Sallie Mae||5.15% APY 27-Month CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||5.01% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||5.00% APY 23-Month CD||Review|
|Idabel National Bank||4.90% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||4.80% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|FVCbank||4.80% APY 12-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|Nationwide||4.75% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||4.75% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union||4.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.75% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Quontic Bank||4.75% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.70% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.65% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.60% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Great Lakes Credit Union||4.60% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||4.60% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.50% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||4.45% APY 9-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||4.45% APY 3-Month CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||4.41% APY 4-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.15% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.15% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
Singing River Federal Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $100,000
- Maximum deposit: —
- Early withdrawal penalty: 365 days of interest on the amount withdrawn, with partial withdrawals allowed
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Singing River Federal Credit Union CD Features
- Savings with guaranteed returns
- Earn competitive fixed rates
- Terms vary from 3 months to 5 years
- Longer terms earn higher rates
With a unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. Additionally, when you open an account with Singing River FCU, you will also be able to access many great features that come with the account.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Singing River Federal Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Singing River Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
Leave a Reply