For Rapid Rewards Members, Southwest is offering 35% Purchase Points Bonus, up to 21,000 rewards points, this offer is valid now through April 24, 2016, 11:59:59 p.m. CST. When you purchase Rapid Reward points during the promotional period, you will receive a 35% points bonus added to your member account. You may purchase points in 2,000 increments, up to 60,000. That’s 81,000 points for $1,800. Use your points to redeem free flights for as low as 1,425 points one-way with 14-day advance purchase. If you need cheap points to top off for a vacation or looking to stockpile cheap or discounted points, get this deal and purchase 60,000 to max out on the 21,000 bonus points.
Table of Contents
Southwest 35% Purchase Points Bonus:
- Buy It Now
- Offer: Earn 35% more bonus points when you purchase Rapid Rewards points. When gifting or transferring points the recipient will receive 35% more bonus points when the Member gifts or transfers Rapid Rewards points.
- Expiration: 4/24/2016
- Terms: Offer is valid between March 14, 2016, 12:00:01 a.m. CST and April 24, 2016, 11:59:59 p.m. CST. A minimum 2,000 points purchase threshold must be met on a per transaction basis, in order to qualify for bonus points. Points can be purchased in blocks of 1,000 and a daily maximum of 60,000 points can be purchased or gifted by a Member with no annual maximum. Transactions are non-refundable and non-reversible. Purchased/gifted/transferred points and bonus points do not count towards A-List, A-List Preferred, or Companion Pass qualification. Please allow 72 hours for points to post to your Rapid Rewards account. Visit www.southwest.com/rrterms for full Rapid Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
How to Get 21,000 RR Bonus Points:
- If you don’t have a Rapids Rewards account then Sign Up, it’s free!
- You may purchase Rapid Rewards points in 1,000 increments but with a beginning minimum of 2,000 points to qualify for the bonus points.
- If you are buying points, I would suggest you make a single purchase of 60,000 points to get the most out of this offer.
- Use your Chase Southwest Premier to earn points on your credit card. Otherwise I’d suggest you use Chase Sapphire Preferred to earn UR points that you may transfer to other rewards programs including Southwest.
I love these bonus points offers to help members reach their points goals faster. In this case it’s most helpful if you have the companion pass. You’d end up paying less for flights with bonus points and your companion still flies free. If you want to get 21,000 bonus RR points, take advantage of this Southwest 35% Purchase Points Bonus Promotion. See more ways to get Bonuses, Points and Miles!
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• No foreign transaction fees
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards