Here you’ll find the latest discount codes, coupons, savings, & promotions from Southwest Airlines. Planning ahead for vacations can help you save money on flights for this season! Check here for all of the best deals and promotions while you can!
Use these promotion for any business trips or just to get away. Check below for specific travel dates. These offer is only for a limited time, so make sure you take full advantage of this offer before it’s too late. It’s perfect timing to plan that vacation with family and friends, so book today! Be sure to book a flight with the airline that gives you two checked bags for free!
Note: If you spend quite a bit on travel, why not be rewarded for it? I recommend checking out the Wells Fargo Propel card, the Chase Sapphire Preferred card, or the Capital One Venture Rewards card to earn one of the best cash/points back rates on your travel purchases! See more credit card bonus offers here.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||Up to 100,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Southwest Airlines
- 2 Current Southwest Promotions
- 3 Bottom Line
About Southwest Airlines
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Southwest Airlines is one of the major airlines in the United States! Not only that but it is considered to be one of the world’s largest low-cost airliners/carriers.
Established in 1967, the name was originally Air Southwest Co. but changed to Southwest Airlines about 4-5 years later. You can find many wonderful deals Southwest has to offer. Be sure to check out our flight deals and many other amazing deals pertaining to Southwest Airlines!
Current Southwest Promotions
One Way Fare Tickets Starting At $49
Right now, Southwest Arline’s is offering one way flights starting from $49! This is a great way to go on those last minute trips that you have been waiting for. Be sure to book your flights while you can to ensure a seat for your next vacation!
These flight deals wont last long so make sure to book while you can! This offer is only here for a limited time so make sure to book the next family vacation!
- What’s the offer: One Way Flights starting from $49
- Where it’s available: Valid through August 15, 2019
- How to get it: Go on Southwest and enter your flight information then select “One-Way” then search
- What are the terms: Book by August 15, 2019, 11:59 p.m. PST. Blackout dates apply. Nonrefundable. Seats and days are limited. Fares valid on nonstop service where indicated.
(Click the link to book your trip now at Southwest)
Up To 2,000 Bonus Miles
If you love shopping and traveling, then we have just the promotion for you. Southwest Airlines is offering customers up to 2,000 bonus miles when you spend at least $550. Keep in mind that this is a tiered spending bonus so the more you spend, the more bonus miles you earn. On valid for eligible shopping portals.
- What’s the offer: Up To 2,000 Bonus Miles
- Where it’s available: Valid through August 18, 2019
- How to get it: Go online to Southwest.com and make purchase through eligible shopping portals.
- What are the terms: Terms and conditions apply. Exclusions apply.
(Click the link to view offer at Southwest)
Gift and Buy Rapid Rewards Points Up to 40%
Southwest is currently having a promotion where you can get up to 40% off Rapid Rewards points. This promotion is good through August 14, 2019, so be sure to check out this offer and take full advantage of it while the offer lasts.
- What’s the offer: Up to 40% Off Rapid Rewards Points
- Where it’s available: Valid through August 14, 2019
- How to get it: Go online to Southwest.com to see what your discount is to purchase points
- What are the terms: Rapid Rewards Member will receive a 35% discount on points when they purchase a minimum of 3,000 Rapid Rewards points. A valid credit card is required to buy points. A minimum 3,000 points purchase threshold must be met on a per transaction basis in order to qualify for the discount. Points can be purchased in blocks of 1,000 and a daily maximum of 60,000 points can be purchased by a Member with no annual maximum. Transactions are non-refundable and non-reversible
(Click the link to view offer at Southwest)
Get 10% off a $50 Southwest Airlines Gift Card
PayPal is currently selling $50 gift cards for Southwest Airlines at the price of $45. This promotion is only available while supplies last so hurry to save on your future endeavors today!
- What’s the offer: 10% off of an E-Gift Card for Southwest Airlines
- Where it’s available: Online
- How to get it: Click the link below to buy your gift card. Gift cards are delivered through email.
- What are the terms: Limit of 2 cards, while supplies last.
(Click the link to buy your gift card)
Southwest Status Match
Want to get onto the A-List for Southwest Airlines? Then be sure to check out their Southwest Status Match promotion where you can get bumped to the A-List when you register for the promotion and give proof of your current airline elite status with a domestic airline other than Southwest Airlines, your name, and Rapid Rewards account number.
(Click link to learn more)
Earn 25% Bonus Rapid Reward Points
Exclusively for Chase Southwest cardholders, you can earn a 25% Bonus when you have at least 10,000 points posted to your Rapid Rewards account between 7/1/19 and 10/31/19 under the credit card category! Be sure to not miss out on this opportunity and take advantage of this promotion!
(Visit Southwest to view offer)
Up to 50% Bonus(Expired)
Earning points is a nice way to save money because you can use it to redeem goods & services, if you can get bonus points on your purchase then it is a deal you have to get in on! Southwest Airlines is currently offering up to 50% bonus when you purchase Rapid Reward Points, daily maximum purchase of 60,000 points.
- Promotion: 50% Bonus
- Expiration: May 16, 2019
- Availability: Rapid Rewards Members
(Click the link to buy points)
Southwest is having a cheap fare promotions where you can save tons and tons of money. To save the most money, use a credit card with flight bonuses. This is a great flight deal by Southwest, and I recommend anyone who is looking to take a flight to take advantage of this offer before it’s too late.
Make sure that you book your flight before seats fill up! Check above for specific flight dates and terms. Go explore what the world has to offer! Also, it’s a great time to use up your points you’ve collected. If you’d like to seek more deals for travel, check out our section on points, miles, and bonuses
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|