Want to get onto the A-List for Southwest Airlines? Then be sure to check out their Southwest Status Match promotion where you can get bumped to the A-List when you register for the promotion and give proof of your current airline elite status with a domestic airline other than Southwest Airlines, your name, and Rapid Rewards account number.
With your A-List status you’ll enjoy priority boarding, a Fly By Priority Check-in and Security Lane Access and more. Additionally, you can fly three roundtrips (or six one-ways) within 90 days of confirmation of your enrollment, and they’ll extend your A-List status for an additional 12 months. If you’re interested in getting an upgraded for Southwest Airlines, check out this offer today!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card - Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $300 cash redemption value! Earn 3X points on popular categories.|
Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Southwest Airlines Promotion
- Sign Up Offer
- Promotion: Free Status Match
- Expiration: For a limited time
- Availability: Rapid Rewards Members
- Terms and Conditions: To be eligible to receive complimentary promotional A-List status, the Member must (a) be an elite status member on another domestic airline; (b) submit proof of his or her other current airline elite card or statement, name, and Rapid Rewards® account number and all of the foregoing must be verified by Southwest Airlines®. This complimentary promotional A-List promotion is available to you if you have not received promotional A-List status in any other promotion in the last 12 months. Valid on new reservations booked within the promotional time period only.
How To Get Southwest Status Match
- Head to the Southwest Status Match Promotion page
- Register for the promotion if you’ve been targeted
- Give proof of your current airline elite status with a domestic airline other than Southwest Airlines, your name, and Rapid Rewards account number
- Get bumped to the A-List with Southwest Airlines!
If you have an elite status on another airlines and wouldn’t mine one of Southwest Airlines, then check out the Southwest Status Match promotion. For a limited amount of time you can get A-List for Southwest Airlines when you register for the promotion and give proof of your current airline elite status with another airlines, your name and Rapid Rewards account number. Don’t miss out on this easy and great promotion! Check out more ways to Save Money, and earn Credit Card Bonuses here on HMB!
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|