Hustlermoneyblog has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Hustlermoneyblog and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
On the search for a no annual fee, cash back credit card for your business? Here’s an option! With the Capital One Spark Cash Select for Business Card, you will earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back! This could potentially be hundreds to thousands of dollars each year that’s going back into your business!
In addition, you can earn a $500 bonus when you spend $4,500 in the first 3 months of account opening. This card also comes with no foreign transaction fees AND no annual fees! For more about this card, see below!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axox Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Capital One Spark Cash Select for Business
|Bonus Available||Earn a $500 bonus when you spend $4,500 in the first 3 months of account opening.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
Employee cards at no extra cost.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
Capital One Spark Cash Select $500 Bonus Offer
Check out the Spark Cash Select card’s $500 bonus cash introductory offer. It is a great bonus considering it comes with no annual fee.
To qualify for this bonus offer, you must charge at least $3,000 to your card within the first 3 months of opening your account.
Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement:
Earn & Redeem Cash Back
Earning unlimited 1.5% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business. There are no categories to limit how you earn, and rewards won’t expire as long as your account stays active.
In addition, you can redeem your cash back for any amount in the form of statement credit. This means you can save up rewards for a long time to cover a large expense or redeem rewards in small amounts as you please. I’d highly recommend redeeming in that way, but you can also redeem your rewards for gift cards or charity.
Spark Cash Select for Business Benefits
- Quarterly and yearly summary: Get a custom, itemized spending report simplifying planning, budgeting, and taxes.
- Employee cards: Add employee cards at no additional cost. Easily track their spending, and earn all the rewards from their purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees: Make purchases outside of the US with zero transaction fees.
- Easy accounting: Download your purchase records quickly and securely to multiple formats including Quicken®, Quickbooks™, and Excel®.
Visa Business Benefits
As a Visa signature card, the Spark Cash for Business comes with some additional benefits, including:
- 24/7 worldwide emergency card replacement: Get a replacement Visa Signature Business card sent to you or receive emergency cash at a convenient location.
- Auto rental damage waiver: Visa has you covered for any damage caused by collision or theft when you rent an eligible car.
- Purchase security and extended protection: Visa will replace, repair, or reimburse eligible items within 90 days of purchase. Plus, it doubles the length of the manufacturer’s warranty.
Other Card Benefits
- No Annual Fee: Get all the neat perks without having to pay an annual fee.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee: Keep earning your rewards! Use this card when traveling abroad without paying a fee.
- Travel and Purchase Perks: Enjoy auto rental collision damage waiver, car rental insurance, travel and emergency assistance services, roadside dispatch, lost luggage reimbursement and travel accident insurance. Plus, get $0 fraud liability and emergency card services. For your purchases, get price protection, purchase protection, and extended warranty protection. Plus, as a cardholder, you’ll get access to special VIP events and shopping discounts.
- Employee Cards at No Additional Cost: Earn rewards when your employees use their card. Be aware that if employees are allowed to use the account, they will be authorized users. This means, they’ll have equal charging privileges unless you established individual spending limits.
- Quarterly and Annual Summaries: The Spark Cash Select for Business card allows you to receive quarterly and annual spending summaries. The summaries include a detailed, itemized, and categorized look at your spending during the covered period. Plus, enjoy detailed reports of employee spending, if applicable.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Capital One Spark Cash Select for Business Card is ideal for small business owners with the simple flat rate 1.5% unlimited cash back on all purchases.
It has the option to add employees to your account, set limits, and track spending at no additional charge. You’ll definitely save money considering that this card has no annual fee. Plus, enjoy your trips even more with no foreign transaction fees to worry about.
Another perk is that during your trips, you’ll have access to travel assistance services. They can help make your travels run more smoothly AND are available to you 24/7. Ticket replacement and legal or medical referrals are just some of the convenient services that may come in handy when you are on a trip.
Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this card in the comment section below! If you’re interested in more options, see our list of the Best Credit Cards! Be sure to check out our section on the latest bank bonuses!