Check out all the latest SPCO Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, they are offering a promotion of a $100 bonus for opening a new checking account.
Table of Contents
About SPCO Credit Union Promotions
SPCO Credit Union is a member-owned financial cooperative. They exist to serve their members, not to make a profit. Unlike most other financial institutions, earnings are returned to their members in the form of lower loan rates, higher interest on deposits, and lower fees. In addition, they offer some great bank bonuses, bank rates, and CD rates.
Eligibility: SPCO Credit Union provides all the benefits of a member-owned financial institution to Union Pacific Railroad employees and any employee or owner of a graphics related company in Harris County, Texas. For more information check out Membership Eligibility.
SPCO Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
You can receive a $100 bonus for opening a new checking account at SPCO Credit Union.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None
(Offer expires June 30, 2020)
If you are interested in this promotion, be sure to act soon because it expires at the end of the year! Also feel free to take advantage of these other great deals offered by the following banks: HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA, or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open an SPCO checking account with an opening deposit of $25
- Free eStatements and Direct Deposit required for Better than Free Checking.
- No minimum balance requirement or monthly service charges
- Unlimited check writing
- Overdraft protection available
- Free Visa Debit Card available
- eStatements and Direct Deposit Available
- Online and bill pay
- Mobile banking
- ATM access
- There are no monthly fees
- Offer based on membership eligibility.
- To qualify for the $100 deposit, you must be an SPCO member in good standing and open a new checking account at SPCO Credit Union.
- Existing Checking Accounts are not eligible to receive the $100 incentive.
- The $100 will be deposited after 90 days of account opening.
- “Bonus” is considered interest and may be reported to IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Please consult your tax advisor on any legal, tax, or financial issues related to your bonus or personal matters.
- Offer expires June 30, 2020.
Make sure you check out SPCO Credit Union to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Take advantage of this offer before it expires!
*Check back at this page for updated SPCO Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.