See our Splash Financial Student Loan Refinancing Review and refinance your student loans with the industry leading platform that connects you with lower interest rates.
Start saving today by using Splash Financial is a great way to refinance your college debt and pay it off quickly. They help with both general student loans to those who have a bachelor’s degree and medical school loan refinancing. Not only that but Splash allows for married couples to refinance together. Continue reading to learn more about Splash Financial.
(Click here to learn more at Splash Financial)
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BBVA Free Checking & Savings $250 Bonus|
Table of Contents
Splash Financial In A Nutshell
|Loan Terms||5, 8, 12, or 15 years|
|Loan Amounts||$7,500 – $300,000|
|Loan Types||Variable & Fixed|
Splash Financial Referral Program – Give $200, Get $200
- For each friend who uses your referral link to create a new account and check rates, you’ll earn $10. Checking rates takes about 2 minutes and will not affect your friends’ credit scores, so encourage them to check rates today.
- When your friend uses your referral link to create a new account and checks rates:
- $10 for each of the first 10 rate checks
- $15 for each of the next 10 rate checks
- $20 for each rate check after 20 rate checks
- Refer friends/family to Splash Financial and you’ll both receive a $200 cash bonus once they successfully refinance.
- You don’t have to be a Splash Financial customer to begin, and there’s no limit to the number of people you can refer.
- Sign up by entering your email address to create a unique referral link to track your referrals.
- Share your unique link with friends through text, email, social media. Just be sure they use your link to visit the site.
- For every friend you refer (using your unique link) that refinances their student loans with Splash Financial, you will get a $200 check in the mail. Your friend will also receive a $200 check within 120 days of successfully refinancing.
- Refer more friends to earn more money – there’s no limit.
- See their referral program page here.
Splash Financial Features
Splash has made the dreadful process of loans much easier. Using their services, you can refinance federal, private, parent PLUS loans, and all student debt in one payment.
Spouses may refinance their loans together with the stronger partner financially picking up the other’s loan.
Medical Residency Repayment Program
With Splash, medical graduates who are working in residency can make payments as little as $1 per month for up to 84 months and up to 90 days following the completion of their residency,with ten years to pay it off. However, you should look to pay it off as soon as possible because the interest will stack up the longer you wait.
Once you’ve made 12 consecutive, full, on-time payments, your cosigner can leave you. The approval depends on a quick re-evaluation of your financial and credit profile.
Splash Financial Rates & Fees
The rates & fees will depend on your credit score and the type of degree you have. The loan amount won’t affect your rates, but there is a minimum of $7,500 to refinance. Splash will use the higher credit score of the cosign or spouse to calculate interest rate.
On the website, you can use the Get My Rate tool to calculate your interest rate, your monthly payments, and compare lifetime interest savings. The best part is, there are no application, origination or prepayment penalty fees.
Splash Financial Eligibility
To be financially eligible, Splash requires customers to have an income of at least $42,000 per year. If your annual income doesn’t meet the requirements, you can apply with a cosigner who meets the financial requirements.
You have to be a member of Pentagon Federal Credit Union (PenFed) to qualify. Other requirements include:
- You must be a United States citizen.
- You must be the age of majority in your state of residence.
- You must be the borrower on the loan application and on the promissory note.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
With Splash Financial, you can easily pay back your loans with other options such as couple refinancing and a medical residency repayment program. With this review, you can find out if this is the student loan refinancing website for you.
(Click here to learn more at Splash Financial)
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|