Take a look at the most up-to-date Stone Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, Veterans and Active Responders of Arkansas can earn a $100 bonus when you open a Tribute Checking Account and meet the requirements listed below.
Table of Contents
About Stone Bank Promotions
Established in 1955, Stone Bank’s mission is to create a “boulder” experience for entrepreneurs, farmers, consumers, and small businesses alike. They are now the 31st largest bank in the state of Arkansas with 6 locations across the state where you can take advantage of bank bonuses, CD rates as well as bank rates.
- Availability: AR (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
We will review the current Stone Bank promotions below.
Stone Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: AR
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank Checking ($400 bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Sign-up the Stone Bank Promotions
- Open a Tribute Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $100.
- Set-up a direct deposit to the account in order to qualify for the bonus.
- Earn $100 for completing all your requirements.
- Tribute Checking requires a $100 minimum opening deposit and interest is paid on the entire balance.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- The free first order of checks.
- Safe deposit boxes subject to availability.
- Direct Deposit bonus paid when the first deposit is received.
How to Waive Monthly Fees
- Granite Free Checking: No monthly fees
- Tribute Checking: No monthly fees
- Rock of Ages Gold: No monthly fees listed
- Crystal Interest Checking: $10.00 monthly waived with a $1,000 minimum balance
- Boulder Money Market: $10.00 monthly waived with a $2,500 minimum balance
- Quartz Business Checking: No monthly fees
If you live in Arkansas, the Stone Bank promotions could earn you a $100 bonus. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Don’t hesitate to comment and let us know how it went. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Stone Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.