Available to residents in the state of Massachusetts, Stoughton Co-operative Bank has wide array of products to meet your individual needs. Search the bank’s about us page and write out some of the products that are available. They currently offer standard CD rates from 6-months to 48-months with 0.30% to 1.14% APY Rates. By joining Stoughton Co-operative Bank and opening a CD account, you get to enjoy earning higher interest rate than regular savings account. All you need is $500 to open. Right now, they are having a special 17-month CD term with up to 2.00% APY on balances $2,500 or more. If you are interested, make sure to read on to learn more about Stoughton Co-operative Bank’s wide array of CDs or visit any branch now and open your CD today!
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||2.40% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||2.45% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||2.45% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||2.45% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||2.60% APY||Apply Now|
Table of Contents
Stoughton Co-operative Bank CDs:
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time and usually the longer of a term is – the higher APY rate you make! Stoughton Co-operative Bank’s Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rate with a 2.00% APY rate on their 17-Month term,which is also their current promotion. Be sure to view our Best 18-Month CD Rates list and see how they compare. Stoughton Co-operative Bank wants to make you feel supported and helps put you in control of your hard earned funds. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
CD Rates Specials:
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Certificate of Deposits:
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Rates effective from 07/26/2018
- $2,500 minimum deposit to earn high rate
- $500 to open and earn standard rates
- Competitive rates for all terms
- 24/7 online access to your account
- FDIC Insured
If you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further as Stoughton Co-operative Bank offers you a standard and special CD rates that go up to 2.00% APY on 17- month term. All you need to do is to pick your CD term and watch your money grow! I highly recommend the special 17-month CD term, especially because of it’s low balance requirement and high 2.00% APY rate. Sign up for a CD with Stoughton Co-operative Bank and the enjoy their high APY rates today. If you are not interested or eligible, check out our Best CD Rates at HMB!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
With the Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee