For residents of California, Sun Community Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus. This promotion is for qualifying Savings Accounts and for the first 200 depositors, we will match the $10 deposit and will deposit another additional $15 if the parent establishes automatic transfers to this account. Also once you have an account with this Credit Union you will have access to great features such as card replacement, notary service, statement copies, check copies, and check collection. If you qualify, make sure to sign up today to earn $25 bonus!
Editor’s Note: Keep in mind that the age requirements for the Safari Savings are for kids 0 to 12 years old and the Star Savings are for kids between the ages of 13 to 17.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Sun Community FCU $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Sun Community Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Safari Savings, Star Savings
- Availability: CA(Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must be an eligible member of the Sun Community Federal Credit Union in order to qualify for this offer.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
Earn Sun Community FCU $25 Bonus:
- Open a Safari Savings or Star Savings account from Sun Community Federal Credit Union by April 30, 2017.
- For the first 200 depositors, the Credit Union will match the $10 deposit and will deposit another additional $15 if the parent establishes automatic transfers to this account.
- Once you meet all of the requirements, you will receive the $25 bonus.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Safari Savings: No monthly fees.
- Star Savings: No monthly fees.
Visit Sun Community Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $25 bonus promotion. All you have to do is open a qualifying Savings Account and for the first 200 depositors, the Credit Union will match the $10 deposit and will deposit another additional $15 if the parent establishes automatic transfers to this account. If you have any more inforamtion whether this is a hard or soft pull, let us know in the comments! Check out our list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers 20% back on Amazon.com purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $200 back. Plus, earn $150 back after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership. You will receive cash back in the form of statement credits.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)