Residents of Mississippi can take advantage of Sunbelt Federal Credit Union CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
With a wide range of CD rates to take advantage of, you will be able to find a rate to fit your financial needs!
Table of Contents
About Sunbelt Federal Credit Union CD
Sunbelt Federal Credit Union was founded in 1953. Since opening their door, their mission is to be your financial partner for life. They promise to exceed your expectations by: simplifying your life, working in your best interest, helping you achieve financial success, enriching their community.
|Eligibility: Anyone that lives, work, worship, volunteer or attend school in parts of Forest, Lamar and Covington counties or all of Jones, Wayne, Pike and Simpson counties are eligible for membership. For more information, See current membership details|
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*Although Sunbelt Federal Credit Union does have competitive rates with their launch, I recommend taking a look at Discover Bank Promotions here to find other great offers.
|Discover Bank||Up to 2.90% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 2.85% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank||1.40% APY||Review|
Sunbelt Federal Credit Union CD Rates
Through Sunbelt Federal Credit Union CDs, you will be able to earn fantastic rates with a low minimum deposit of $500.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Early withdrawal penalty: Early withdrawal penalties will apply.
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
If you are interested in a short or long term CD then, Sunbelt Federal Credit Union is currently offering competitive CD rates! Opening a CD with Sunbelt Federal Credit Union means greater savings and maximizing your earning potential. You will be able to take advantage of these rates that may be higher than your regular savings account all for just $500.
In addition, you can see a full list of the best CDs below.
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Sunbelt Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.