Looking for a nice way to earn cash back? Consider the Bank of America Susan G. Komen Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card because it is a great card to use every single day. You have the opportunity to earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening. This card has a $0 annual fee, no expiration on the rewards, and low introductory APR offer on purchases!
If that wasn’t enough you can earn up to 3% cash back for the first $2,500 in combined grocery, wholesale club, gas purchases each quarter. If you have your cashback deposited into your Bank of America account, then you will also receive a 10% bonus! Start earning rewards on your everyday purchases and maximize your potential savings!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 60K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 80K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $300 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $350 Welcome Offer*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|Aspiration Zero credit card $300 Bonus*||*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
* The Susan G. Komen Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card is issued by Bank of America. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
Table of Contents
- 1 Susan G. Komen Cash Rewards Card Summary
- 2 Susan G. Komen Cash Rewards Card Benefits
- 3 Susan G. Komen Cash Rewards $200 Bonus Cash
- 4 Earning Susan G. Komen Cash Rewards
- 5 Bank of America Preferred Rewards Members Bonus
- 6 Redeeming Susan G. Komen Cash Rewards
- 7 Susan G. Komen Foundation Support
- 8 Bottom Line
Susan G. Komen Cash Rewards Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Get $200 bonus cash rewards after making at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Limited 3% cash back in the category of your choice: gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores or home improvement/furnishings.**
Limited 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs.**
Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
Preferred Rewards clients get a 25% to 75% rewards bonus on every purchase.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||3%|
(Visit BankofAmerica.com to learn more about this card.)
Susan G. Komen Cash Rewards Card Benefits
- $0 Liability Guarantee. The $0 Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions made by others using your account. Claims against posted and settled transactions subject to dollar limits and verification, including providing requested information supporting fraudulent use claim.
- Overdraft Protection. Overdraft transfers to your eligible Bank of America deposit account from your credit card account will be Bank Cash Advances under your Credit Card Agreement. Transfers will be subject to the terms of both your Credit Card Agreement and the account agreement(s) and disclosures governing your Bank of America deposit account.
- Mobile and Text Banking. Mobile Banking requires that you download the Mobile Banking app and is only available for select mobile devices. Bank of America does not charge for Text Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your mobile phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Message and data rates may apply.
- Alerts. You may opt in to receive alerts via text or email. Bank of America does not charge for this service but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Delivery of alerts may be affected or delayed by your mobile carrier’s coverage.
- FICO® Score Program. The FICO Score Program is available only for primary cardholders with an open and active consumer credit card account who have a FICO Score available. Simply access this through Online Banking, the Mobile website, and the Mobile Banking app.
Susan G. Komen Cash Rewards $200 Bonus Cash
The Susan G. Komen Cash Rewards Visa credit card’s introductory offer of $200 bonus cash will be posted to your rewards balance. For you to qualify, charge at least $1,000 to your card within the first 90 days of opening your account.
Earning Susan G. Komen Cash Rewards
The Susan G. Komen Cash Rewards Visa has the potential for valuable rewards, but its rewards structure is complicated. The highest rewards rate of 3% cash back will be in the category of your choice. You can select one from the following six options:
If you don’t choose a category, the default 3% category is gas. The 2% category includes purchases at grocery stores and wholesale clubs. And you’ll earn unlimited 1% cashback on all other purchases.
Please note that the 2% and 3% rates are capped and only apply to the first $2,500 in combined spending every quarter. Beyond that, the rewards rate falls back to 1% on every purchase.
Also keep in mind that if your spending habits change, you’re welcome to update your choice category for future purchases once a month using the mobile banking app or the banking website.
Bank of America Preferred Rewards Members Bonus
If you enroll in Bank of America Preferred Rewards, you can enjoy a 25% to 75% rewards boost on every purchase.
To qualify for the Preferred Rewards program, you must:
- Have an active BoA personal checking account or an Advantage Banking account, and
- Maintain a 3-month average combined balance in your BoA accounts and/or your Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts.
|Tier||Qualifying Combined Balance|
* If you don’t have a Bank of America checking account, you can see their current checking account bonuses and see whether or not you should sign up!
While enrolled Preferred Rewards clients receive a bonus of 25% for the Gold tier, 50% for the Platinum tier or 75% for the Platinum Honors tier.
Redeeming Susan G. Komen Cash Rewards
You can redeem your cash rewards for any amount at any time for:
- Statement credits
- Deposits made directly into a BoA checking or savings account
- Credits to eligible Merrill Lynch or Merrill Edge accounts
You may set up automatic redemptions into an eligible Bank of America, Merrill Lynch or Merrill Edge account, starting at $25.
Susan G. Komen Foundation Support
If you keep your Susan G. Komen Cash Rewards Visa credit card open for at least 90 days, and you use it to make one transaction, Bank of America will donate $3 to the foundation. On top of that, the organization gets 0.08% of all retail purchases charged to the card. Plus $3 every time you renew your account, as long as it doesn’t have a zero balance.
The Bank of America Susan G. Komen Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card gives you fantastic benefits such as cash back on all your purchases, no annual fee, and much more.
Don’t hesitate on signing up, started earning cash back for your purchases! If you are interested in more deals from Bank Of America has to offer, see our list of the Best Bank of America Promotions.For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.